January 19, 201313 yr Just food for thought... Actual federal agents show up, say "this is one of our guys, we got this." You think "pee" ant Newtown PD says, "stand down secret service!" Come on, that'd be like Muldraugh PD telling KSP "beat it gray God, you got no jurisdiction here." How many times has that happened to you? A federal agent takes a person who may or may not be a suspect and no one says a word? Come on...
January 19, 201313 yr Author Luckily no mass shootings in this area. Your mindset is likely different than someone who works at some small town PD. No way was that small PD capable of handling that entire incident. Think of some small PD where you are and think if they'd tell a federal agency, "Get outta my way, this is my 10-15." I'm not saying that's what happened but you dont really think they'd tell a federal agency to pound sand do you? Asking if I've had that happen is not even a slight comparison. That was a massacre of epic proportions. I don't think any federal agency gives a damn about some drunk driver in KY.
January 19, 201313 yr Do you honestly think they would have simply taken his word for it and let him go? :lol: Why would they not let him go? He didn't break any laws. I haven't seen anything confirming his story that a female driver who he also called a male bus driver and him holding kids in his house for over a half hour
January 19, 201313 yr Where did I say that? One of the stories is possibly wrong. Doesn't make me all that suspicious though because I'm not one that believes the Connecticut State Police would have let him go if he were involved. I'm not saying the theorists are right. I am guessing that the dude in cammo pants isnt the father coming to make gingerbread men.
January 19, 201313 yr It is pretty weird that nobody except Lanza's mother had seen him in over two years. It is weird that they were having that drill. It is weird cammo pants guy was behind the school. The guy with 6 kids in his house for over a half hour is weird. All of that being said I can't get myself to believe any theory being tossed around.
January 19, 201313 yr ^ - Forget theories. Just collect the facts. Unfortunately, facts that fail the test will still be rationalized away - by all of us. An evil but effective world leader captured this well in his auto-biography. He understood 'mass psychology'. . "Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes." - A.H.
January 19, 201313 yr Author I'm not saying the theorists are right. I am guessing that the dude in cammo pants isnt the father coming to make gingerbread men. These are my thoughts
January 19, 201313 yr First of all, how do you know they never entered? I haven't read that and apologize for not taking your word as fact. Please don't give me a link to sandyhookhoax.com. "For the EMS teams staged in front of Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, that moment came when the Newtown EMS captain ordered us to stand down, that there was no one left to help, no one left alive. ... Sandy Hook took that away from us and left us forever standing helplessly in front of a silent elementary school on a cold December morning with nothing but a howling emptiness some of us may never entirely fill. " They never went in.... No claim of conspiracy on this action. But if the situation was like in Lexington it may not have been the smartest move. It would seem EMTs should be involved - even if situation appeared hopeless.
January 19, 201313 yr How many elementary schools in the US? They all probably go 190-200 days a year. How many times do you think a mock disaster at a school take place nationwide? What are the odds that takes place 15 miles from an actual school shooting? Not saying that means something was fixed by the government but I would say the odds are astronomical. About as likely as a hobbled Kirk Gibson going yard against Eckersley in G1 in '88. Strange things sometimes happen. People actually do get struck by lightning -- a hometown friend of mine got zapped twice. I've learned to not be shocked by much throughout my travels on this Earth. Look, I get that the government has done things unsavory in the past, and I get that cover-ups sometimes happen. The problem is, the conspiracy theorists would have you believe that EVERYTHING the government does is shady, to the point of an unhealthy and perhaps even dangerous obsession. I've found that the simplest answer is the correct one far more often than some complex, convoluted, mass grasp at a wild thread.
January 19, 201313 yr "For the EMS teams staged in front of Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, that moment came when the Newtown EMS captain ordered us to stand down, that there was no one left to help, no one left alive. Sandy Hook took that away from us and left us forever standing helplessly in front of a silent elementary school on a cold December morning with nothing but a howling emptiness some of us may never entirely fill. " They never went in.... No claim of conspiracy on this action. But if the situation was like in Lexington it may not have been the smartest move. It would seem EMTs should be involved - even if situation appeared hopeless. So based on that you KNOW that no EMS personnel went inside the school?
January 19, 201313 yr Why would they not let him go? He didn't break any laws. I haven't seen anything confirming his story that a female driver who he also called a male bus driver and him holding kids in his house for over a half hour I meant if he were involved, do you think they would have let him go without verifying his story and who he is.
January 19, 201313 yr ^ - Forget theories. Just collect the facts. Unfortunately, facts that fail the test will still be rationalized away - by all of us. An evil but effective world leader captured this well in his auto-biography. He understood 'mass psychology'. . "Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes." - A.H. You have no facts. You have speculation based on news articles.
January 19, 201313 yr You have no facts. You have speculation based on news articles. Mainstream news articles. - NBC has reported that 4 handguns were used and the AR-15 was in the car. Never retracted or corrected BTW. - EMT waiting around outside. Then told to stand down without entering building. Multiple sources and interviews. Or the same story reprinted. - Reports of 2nd or multiple gunman by multiple sources. Have not see actual retractions or corrections on those reports. - Reports, invertervew and helicopter footage and police scanner recordings of a man or men running from police in the woods. Nothing explained thus far. So the facts are supposed to come from the media. And they are above. If they fail then we really have nothing to use a a belief system. Maybe that is the case. But it sounds insane to not trust the main media at some level or some point. Maybe its an insane world. "In an insane world the sane man must appear insane." Insults are tiresome, facts are stubborn.
January 19, 201313 yr I meant if he were involved, do you think they would have let him go without verifying his story and who he is. I am in no way saying he is involved in anything. He is weird and his story is more weird. Doesn't meant it didn't happen. I just haven't seen anyone confirm it.
January 19, 201313 yr About as likely as a hobbled Kirk Gibson going yard against Eckersley in G1 in '88. Strange things sometimes happen. People actually do get struck by lightning -- a hometown friend of mine got zapped twice. I've learned to not be shocked by much throughout my travels on this Earth. Look, I get that the government has done things unsavory in the past, and I get that cover-ups sometimes happen. The problem is, the conspiracy theorists would have you believe that EVERYTHING the government does is shady, to the point of an unhealthy and perhaps even dangerous obsession. I've found that the simplest answer is the correct one far more often than some complex, convoluted, mass grasp at a wild thread. Agreed. The theorists lose some steam thinking every single event is a government inside job.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.