Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

^Who cares about a petition that can be created by anyone and that has only 27 signatures?

 

That is why I said in the past they need to get rid of the whole WH petition garbage. See the one that the WH HAD to make a comment on as it reached the goal, it was about the US building a death star like on Star Wars! As you mentioned, ANYONE can create a petition for just about anything.

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our "current administration" hasn't made a competent decision regarding our country yet. This could be just one more of their bad decisions. I mean they still think they can drive down the deficit by borrowing and spending more money ! We're dealing with complete incompetence here.

 

Dude, you're making it seem like this bad decision is on the same level as choosing to go see the movie "A Haunted House". I seriously doubt President Obama was mulling over which elementary school he wanted to shoot up.

What is the theory? I'm still a little confused on that part..

 

Is it that nobody was killed at all and this whole thing was a stunt?

Is it that people were killed and the government set it up?

Is it that people were killed but crisis actors were brought in to make it a more interesting story?

What is the theory? I'm still a little confused on that part..

 

Is it that nobody was killed at all and this whole thing was a stunt?

Is it that people were killed and the government set it up?

Is it that people were killed but crisis actors were brought in to make it a more interesting story?

 

Those are the dollar questions.

What is the theory? I'm still a little confused on that part..

 

Is it that nobody was killed at all and this whole thing was a stunt?

Is it that people were killed and the government set it up?

Is it that people were killed but crisis actors were brought in to make it a more interesting story?

My opinion is: #1-

..........nobody was killed at all and this whole thing was a stunt?

 

It's a diversion(as all of O's tactics are) to get your emotions to overtake your brain on this gun control deal. Smoke and mirrors is the only way he can get his stupid ideas passed.

What is the theory? I'm still a little confused on that part..

 

Is it that nobody was killed at all and this whole thing was a stunt?

Is it that people were killed and the government set it up?

Is it that people were killed but crisis actors were brought in to make it a more interesting story?

 

At this point I would rule out #1.

 

Some indicated that the fact that some of the victims were in posed photos with the (almost same) backdrop was a sign of fraud. But it was more likely these are school pictures with the same backdrop. Doing a quick compare of some pictures it was clear - the backdrop was the same. But doing some photoshop based analysis it became obvious that the backdrops are not digital replications - i.e. they are similar but not bit-for-bit copies of each other. The differences would be explained in a backdrop that is blurred slightly differently by the camera each time. So, sadly, the conclusion is that these people are not vic-sims. Also, on of the victims was Ana Greene. Her father is a well known Jazz player. This one stands out as it would not make sense to 'create' a daughter of such a well known person. There is a video of her and her brother at a piano also. It is sad to watch. She is on the lower left below. Her picture is from a picture of a picture.

 

Here is a composite of 6 of the victims with similar (but not digitally copied) backgrounds. Some of these pictures have been flipped by news agencies - probably for editorial aesthetics. I had to flip 1 or 2 of these to match up the backgrounds. This 'flipping' is common with digital pictures.

 

6 same school photosm.jpg

I think around half of my friends on Facebook now believe this was all a hoax and a ploy to ban guns. :ohbrother:

I'll admit to being a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but I can't buy into this being a hoax. I just don't see how it could possibly be pulled off.

 

However, do I think the government is using the media to exploit the situation that occurred? Yes, I think that is very possible. I wouldn't put it past those in charge to take advantage of a tragedy to push forward their political interests.

However, do I think the government is using the media to exploit the situation that occurred? Yes, I think that is very possible. I wouldn't put it past those in charge to take advantage of a tragedy to push forward their political interests.

 

This always occurs, doesn't matter who's in charge.

 

 

“There must be some way to morally shame these people, because there were 20 dead children lying an eighth of a mile from my window all night long,” he told Salon. “And I sat there with my wife, because they couldn’t take the bodies out that night so the medical examiner could come. And I thought of an expression, that this ‘adds insult to injury,’ but that’s a stupid expression, because this is not an injury, this is an abomination.”

 

Well said.

Well said.

 

Dead kids does make truth and accuracy out of untruths and distortion. And, again for what ever the reason may be, Mr. Rosen has told different stories, different ways and make impossible things up in his many interviews.

 

Just one example.

 

A message from beyond: Peace in Newtown - CNN.com

 

 

"That day, he heard staccato gunfire -- Boom! Boom! Boom! -- coming from the vicinity of the school. The retired psychologist convinced himself it was fireworks."

 

 

Gene Rosen, Newtown Resident, Took In 6 Children During Sandy Hook Shooting

 

"Rosen said he had heard the staccato sound of gunfire about 15 minutes earlier but dismissed it as an obnoxious hunter in the nearby woods."

 

 

Hunter, fireworks - whatever. I have to say I am not familiar with "staccato" but someone likes the word.

 

Hunter? Its a residential area! He has lived there for 20 years. Though reported as 'wooded' and rural the entire school building is surrounded by lots that around 1 acre - including his. This is no open wooded area for a hunter in that area.

 

There is the children being with the 'agitated man' ... or is it the 'woman bus driver'... OK, so he is old he may not be able to tell the difference.

 

But he gives one interview where he indicates he looks on the victim list and the name of a child a mother was looking for....was on it....

 

The problem - the list did not come out till late Saturday. So this story was pure fabrication - for what ever reason.

 

 

 

So he maybe a nice old man but before he gives another interview he should write it down. Maybe he can add that he had coffee with the armed 'off-duty' police officer from another town who was on school property in the woods that morning.

When you have some facts come talk to me. Other wise I am done reading this nonsense. You guys have nothing but speculation and inaccurate media info (shocking they messed stuff up). Sure the government might be pushing a gun agenda based on the events but to act like they setup the entire thing or that it is all a complete hoax is just stupid and is ignoring all common sense a person might have.

Read the list of 32 descrepancies listed above. How can these be explained? If there was any "concrete" evidence, these wouldn't be questions. All we know is what the media tells us.

Most of what you posted is just stupid and not even close to discrepancies. It's the result of some foil hat wearing idiot blogging anything that comes to their small mind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.