Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

I have no trouble believing the worst of this White House and the current Congress but this conspiracy theory is truly nuts. Put yourself in the shoes of the politicians who support gun control legislation. Do most of them really want to eliminate our Second Amendment rights or do they just want to exploit the issue for political gain? If you were a gun control nut, would it be worth the risk of discovery to be involved in a conspiracy to slaughter school children to fight violence involving guns?

 

For there to have been a conspiracy, the conspirators would have been willing to risk life in prison and a scandal the magnitude of 1,000 Watergates. This is one of the craziest conspiracy theories that I have ever heard. Politicians who support strict gun control laws are evil but they are not stupid.

 

 

 

Really now....? Interesting.

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As people are saying, ANYONE who believes it was a hoax is a nutcase and has zero credibility!

 

 

Absolutely correct! ZERO!

Some people are just wired to believe in conspiracies, ignoring rational thought. It does no good to reason with them.

 

 

Very true. Similar to those who believe there is a being out in space somewhere keeping a check on your sins. It is amazing how humans, out of fear, anger, or sorrow will choose to disengage from rational thought and believe the most ludicrous of things.

You ever see a thread keep popping up but you don't read it because it just seems like it's crazy YET it still grows and grows?

 

That's where I am with this thread. Stunned.

 

 

And saddened...

I wondered who brought this thread back up...not really, I knew immediately lol.

 

 

No surprise at all. Gay bashing, Obama-bashing.... Gotta throw in a little government conspiracy. :rolleyes:

No surprise at all. Gay bashing, Obama-bashing.... Gotta throw in a little government conspiracy. :rolleyes:

 

I guess you think it's OK for you to bash people with Broad Stokes though, right?...:rolleyes:

No surprise at all. Gay bashing, Obama-bashing.... Gotta throw in a little government conspiracy. :rolleyes:

 

I have never bashed gays. I may not agree with them, but I dont bash them.

Obama, yeah I bash him, so what.

Gov. conspiracy, yeah, so what.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.