Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

Because they are under no obligation to do so. Why should they have to answer every person's questions? It would never end with the conspiracy theorists. Police have other jobs to do besides attend to questions from CTists.

 

 

Police have spokesman for this stuff.

 

How hard would it be to answer a question about who ordered the porta potties, is it that big of a secret? Apparently the police have enought time to call the guy and tell him to quit asking questions.

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like JFK stuff. If nothing to hide then release the information. Why are they afraid? No one trust them anyway and we all know the government is full of lies, whats another one.

I wondered who brought this thread back up...not really, I knew immediately lol.

I wondered who brought this thread back up...not really, I knew immediately lol.

 

Just curious. Im sure most on here wish the news would just go away and never ask the question. WHY.

Its a shame some (ME) want to know the truth. Heaven forbid that to happen. And shame on anyone for just believing anything and everything the government says. Be more open.

Just curious. Im sure most on here wish the news would just go away and never ask the question. WHY.

Its a shame some (ME) want to know the truth. Heaven forbid that to happen. And shame on anyone for just believing anything and everything the government says. Be more open.

 

I'm just playing with you my man. I love good conspiracy theories, too.

Just curious. Im sure most on here wish the news would just go away and never ask the question. WHY.

Its a shame some (ME) want to know the truth. Heaven forbid that to happen. And shame on anyone for just believing anything and everything the government says. Be more open.

 

And some are told the truth and choose to ignore it and demand other questions to be answered until they get some gobble account that agrees with what they believe. :idunno:

And some are told the truth and choose to ignore it and demand other questions to be answered until they get some gobble account that agrees with what they believe. :idunno:

 

I think it's pretty important to wonder about the life flights not being called and the paramedics not rushing into the building. Was that answered before? I'm sure it was. There was always something a little funny about this, but I quit paying attention so my guess is my questions probably were answered officially.

I think it's pretty important to wonder about the life flights not being called and the paramedics not rushing into the building. Was that answered before? I'm sure it was. There was always something a little funny about this, but I quit paying attention so my guess is my questions probably were answered officially.

 

And why FEMA had an emergency response training excercise scheduled in the exact same location, exact same time, exact same day. The training had to deal with emergency response in time of a crisis (ie: shooting crisis) specializing in young children.

 

Or the man or "men" they captured in the wooded area behind the school decked out in camo and fatigues who they subsequently released without explanation.

 

 

Not trying to stir anything up or say I believe in any of the conspiracies, but there has been a lot of fishy stuff about this ever since it happened. It's so tragic and I hate that it happened, but just hasn't smelled right from the beginning. I do believe innocent young lives were lost, but the circumstances surrounding how or why they lost their lives is something we can point to and ask questions. Questions we will likely never know the answer to.

The trouble with CT's are they're too dang hard to keep up with. This one is a prime example. Exactly what theory are we chasing here? That it didn't actually happen? That it did happen but it was the government's doing? Some of it happened but not to the extent they claim? What exactly?

And why FEMA had an emergency response training excercise scheduled in the exact same location, exact same time, exact same day. The training had to deal with emergency response in time of a crisis (ie: shooting crisis) specializing in young children.

 

Or the man or "men" they captured in the wooded area behind the school decked out in camo and fatigues who they subsequently released without explanation.

 

 

Not trying to stir anything up or say I believe in any of the conspiracies, but there has been a lot of fishy stuff about this ever since it happened. It's so tragic and I hate that it happened, but just hasn't smelled right from the beginning. I do believe innocent young lives were lost, but the circumstances surrounding how or why they lost their lives is something we can point to and ask questions. Questions we will likely never know the answer to.

 

Is coincidence ever a possibility.

 

In February of 1986, the local community agencies in Danville/Boyle had a meeting to discuss the procedures for a Natural Pipeline Explosion/Disaster. My mom was Red Cross Director and went. Literally a couple of days later, the Texas Eastern Pipeline Blows up less than a 1/4 mile from our farm in Garrard Co. All Mom could say was: "We just went over this. We just went over this."

 

If message boards were around then, I wonder if anyone would be musing if it was all a big set up to put the plan into action? :idunno:

I don't always see black helicopters, but when I do….I know the government owns them. That's why I keep my eyes, ears and mind open…have we learned nothing from history ?

Is coincidence ever a possibility.:

 

Yeah but that is a pretty strong coincidence. Also this seems to happen quite frequently, Boston Marothon, 911 just to name a couple. Why does FEMA always have these excericises then boom something happens? Once, yeah coincidence but this is becoming a trend.

Quit asking questions. Your not allowed to think anything but what your told. Be a good citizen and go along and do as we say. It's a shame some on here are like that.

 

Why can't they answer the question about the porta potties? Is that so secret.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.