Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this how you'd act if your child was just murdered ?

sandy hook hoax - Bing Videos

Or this......

sandy hook hoax - Bing Videos

 

Okay if they weren't killed then where are they? That's 28 people that are no longer where they used to be. Most of them children--I'm sure they aren't sitting on the beach somewhere drinking pina coladas after being paid off so where are they? What about the other hundreds of students, teachers and emergency personnel that would have had to have been involved? Not one of them talked? I'm all for questioning the government but to pull of something like that you'd have had to have had an entire fake town and school. Ridiculous.

Some people are just wired to believe in conspiracies, ignoring rational thought. It does no good to reason with them.

Okay if they weren't killed then where are they? That's 28 people that are no longer where they used to be. Most of them children--I'm sure they aren't sitting on the beach somewhere drinking pina coladas after being paid off so where are they? What about the other hundreds of students, teachers and emergency personnel that would have had to have been involved? Not one of them talked? I'm all for questioning the government but to pull of something like that you'd have had to have had an entire fake town and school. Ridiculous.
Read the list of 32 descrepancies listed above. How can these be explained? If there was any "concrete" evidence, these wouldn't be questions. All we know is what the media tells us.

I have been frustrated with the lack of solid facts. They should be better at this. CT has had lots of practice with drills simulating Sandy Hook....

 

2007

 

 

2012

 

 

And on December 14, 2012 - Nearby Putnam County, NY.

 

Sheriff: Putnam Officials to Talk School Safety This Afternoon - Southeast-Brewster, NY Patch

 

 

"By grim coincidence, even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (“ERT”) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school. The ERT is comprised of specially trained and heavily armed officers from the Sheriff’s Office and the Carmel and Kent Police Departments. When news broke of the Newtown shooting, the Putnam County ERT commander called Newtown Police and offered to have the ERT respond to the Sandy Hook school, but that response was not needed because Connecticut police had already secured the scene. "

Edited by Bluegrasscard
add putnam reference

Some people are just wired to believe in conspiracies, ignoring rational thought. It does no good to reason with them.

 

That is my father in law

I've stayed outta this and although I don't believe this to be true I do find it hypocritical of people to call others who believe that conspiracies happen "irrational". It's not like the government is squeaky clean, and haven't lied to Americans before then the truth come out. It's all about what you want to believe. Some choose to believe the patriotic way in that the government doesn't lie to us, and others choose to be more open minded that anything is possible. Again I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax but I'm talking about a bigger picture I suppose.

Is this how you'd act if your child was just murdered ?

sandy hook hoax - Bing Videos

Or this......

sandy hook hoax - Bing Videos

 

I think you need to spend some time with people who are undergoing pain and loss before formulating an opinion on how grief should be expressed.

 

Everyone is unique and the two examples above are just that, two examples.

 

First, what is the time frame on the first video from the event? The second one I assume is beyond a day or two. (Ironically he didn't want words to get into the way but words are a part of our expression as much as body language)

 

Concerning the 2nd video: I've seen many people, even parents of deceased children who would and could break away from their torment and try to reconstruct the "good" of their beloved's life. Even those in a tragedy not entirely different than the sudden loss of life at Sandy Hook. It's a coping mechanism in many to avoid the pain for a moment and allow our grief to find some solace and peace. Now there are some who can not do that. I'm sure if the cameras were rolling at each and every house in those days you would see that as well. But then again that would defeat the premise of the poster, wouldn't it?

 

In case you're wondering I thought of two instances when I had to minister to parents in sudden death of their child.

 

1. A seemingly healthy 4 year old collapsed in the kitchen floor as she complained about her head. She died right there from an undiagnosed tumor that create a brain anyurism. That couple went through the wide range of emotions and grief throughout the next 4 days and through the interment. I saw them laugh, cry, become sick, reminisce. During the ceremony they managed smiles at the church but at the cemetary I and the Father had to literally help the Mother take one step at a time back to the car.

 

Why? How could the same woman smile just 30 minutes before and even manage a laugh, only to now be crushed? Because the cemetary made it real and in-escapable.

 

2. A very lively and beautiful 6 year old boy was riding in his car seat in his van with family when the van came off the highway and flipped. He was crushed instantly by the wreck. I watched the same thing as above take place that week. In fact, they went from despondency, to relief, to pain and to an almost joy at the conclusion of the memorial service they held that was "After" the interrment.

 

For any of us to judge another's emotional expressions as "un-natural" or "suspicious" in a crisis like this are being presumptious and have done little work in the field of grief study or experience.

  • Author
I've stayed outta this and although I don't believe this to be true I do find it hypocritical of people to call others who believe that conspiracies happen "irrational". It's not like the government is squeaky clean' date=' and haven't lied to Americans before then the truth come out. It's all about what you want to believe. Some choose to believe the patriotic way in that the government doesn't lie to us, and others choose to be more open minded that anything is possible. Again I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax but I'm talking about a bigger picture I suppose.[/quote']

 

That's exactly how I feel about this! It is likely this was a hoax, well no. Is it possible? Why yes it is. I think a shooting happened but I do believe the media and/or the government are feeding us Lies.

 

I do not trust this administration one bit. It has nothing to do with The GOP or Democrats. Our country is in a downward spiral like we've never seen before. I do not put it past the government to behind something like this to get their agenda accomplished. Once again, is it likely, no but it's possible. There are people on both sides of the "hoax" theory(hoax is the wrong word IMO). Just cause some doesn't agree with you doesn't make them an idiot. Both sides are pointing out things but they are both opinions. None of us are going to know which side is more correct. Like everything else in life, there are 2 sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. The problem with our country right now is too many people are blindly accepting what the government says is best for us. They are gaining MASS support from people who truly need welfare and those who don't need it but are too lazy to work and know he's best for THEIR interest. It's no longer about which party the POTUS belongs to and it's not about skin color. This government is no longer by the people or for the people. Times are bad folks.

 

When I'm reading that 4 Star Admirals are saying this...

 

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/01/11/brown-is-this-the-scandal-that-will-bring-obama-down/

 

It makes me very skeptical of the things the government is saying. I guess this Admiral is "nutty"?

Read the list of 32 descrepancies listed above. How can these be explained? If there was any "concrete" evidence, these wouldn't be questions. All we know is what the media tells us.

 

I'll read the list if you'll answer these questions instead of dodging them and posting links that have nothing to do with the answer: Where are those 28 people if this is a hoax. How did they manage to pull it off in front of hundreds of people and if the government did make them all disappear why are all their family members keeping quiet?

That's exactly how I feel about this! It is likely this was a hoax, well no. Is it possible? Why yes it is. I think a shooting happened but I do believe the media and/or the government are feeding us Lies.

 

 

I do not trust this administration one bit. It has nothing to do with The GOP or Democrats. Our country is in a downward spiral like we've never seen before. I do not put it past the government to behind something like this to get their agenda accomplished. Once again, is it likely, no but it's possible. There are people on both sides of the "hoax" theory(hoax is the wrong word IMO). Just cause some doesn't agree with you doesn't make them an idiot. Both sides are pointing out things but they are both opinions. None of us are going to know which side is more correct. Like everything else in life, there are 2 sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. The problem with our country right now is too many people are blindly accepting what the government says is best for us. They are gaining MASS support from people who truly need welfare and those who don't need it but are too lazy to work and know he's best for THEIR interest. It's no longer about which party the POTUS belongs to and it's not about skin color. This government is no longer by the people or for the people. Times are bad folks.

 

When I'm reading that 4 Star Admirals are saying this...

 

» Brown: Is This The Scandal That Will Bring Obama Down? » Commentary -- GOPUSA

 

It makes me very skeptical of the things the government is saying. I guess this Admiral is "nutty"?

 

It strikes me as funny that you, of all people, would say that. In pretty much every post involving police officers accused of wrongdoing you have sided with the officer and accepted their version of the story. Yet for this to be any kind of a conspiracy--whether an out and out hoax or simply a misrepresentation of how the event took place, it would require numerous officers to lie and participate in the deception. Pretty much an entire police force would be involve and probably more than one. So if you think that number of officers would participate in that kind of deception why are you so quick to take their side in shootings and assaults that don't look justified?

The fact that there are people who believe that the mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school was a government hoax proves that the United States needs more comprehensive laws and regulations concerning the mentally ill . Forget gun control get these nuts off the streets and into mental health facilities where they can get help .

I've stayed outta this and although I don't believe this to be true I do find it hypocritical of people to call others who believe that conspiracies happen "irrational". It's not like the government is squeaky clean, and haven't lied to Americans before then the truth come out. It's all about what you want to believe. Some choose to believe the patriotic way in that the government doesn't lie to us, and others choose to be more open minded that anything is possible. Again I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax but I'm talking about a bigger picture I suppose.

 

 

No one is saying that everyone should always believe "the government." Heck, I don't know of anyone that does always believe them. Rational thinking is not about what side you are on, but about using deductive "if/then" reasoning to come to a conclusion. Not hunches, feelings or "well, it could be true, so therefore it probably is" logic.

 

As an example, there was someone that argued in the chem trail thread that there are more contrails today than when he was a kid. How did he know? Because that's what he sees/remembers. He may very well be right (greater population, more technology...there very well could be more planes) but to come to that conclusion his way would require 1) consistent memory and 2) the same focus on contrails as a kid (before the idea of "chemtrails") as today. Neither of those is likely to be accurate.

 

A couple of years ago I went back to my elementary school. The building felt MUCH smaller than it had when I was a kid. Now, I could have arrived at the conclusion that "they" had shrunk the building. My evidence? I remember the building being much bigger! I felt it as smaller now. However, that conclusion would ignore all other rational lines of thinking.

 

I don't blame the conspiracy theorists. That is just how they are wired. It's just not worth my time debating with them, because rather than rational discussion, they shift questions to other questions and never really answer. In the end, they'll take "could possibly be true" to mean "it is true."

It strikes me as funny that you, of all people, would say that. In pretty much every post involving police officers accused of wrongdoing you have sided with the officer and accepted their version of the story. Yet for this to be any kind of a conspiracy--whether an out and out hoax or simply a misrepresentation of how the event took place, it would require numerous officers to lie and participate in the deception. Pretty much an entire police force would be involve and probably more than one. So if you think that number of officers would participate in that kind of deception why are you so quick to take their side in shootings and assaults that don't look justified?

 

I was thinking of this early last week. If Sandy Hook would have happened in his area, and lets say the feds came in and said "ok, this is what we are going to say what happened", would he go along with the conspiracy? Or would he tell them to stick it and hold a presser? I am sure more than one would say the latter, if not all. Why would a large number of L.E.O.'s lie? Or did the guys from Men In Black come in and use their little "mind erasers"?

  • Author
I was thinking of this early last week. If Sandy Hook would have happened in his area, and lets say the feds came in and said "ok, this is what we are going to say what happened", would he go along with the conspiracy? Or would he tell them to stick it and hold a presser? I am sure more than one would say the latter, if not all. Why would a large number of L.E.O.'s lie? Or did the guys from Men In Black come in and use their little "mind erasers"?

 

You and AJG can pick and choose how you want to spin what I'm saying. I'll put it more blunt for you 2 cracker jacks. I've said Media and the Administration of the federal government. Point blank, I would not be surprised if the mysterious man in the woods was affiliated with the US government and/or involved in the shooting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.