January 8, 201313 yr I'm in no way saying this didn't happen, I just don't think we're being told the entire story. And we're not going to be told the entire story for a long time. It's still under investigation. You should know this better than anyone here that the police ain't gonna give all the details right away.
January 8, 201313 yr Author And we're not going to be told the entire story for a long time. It's still under investigation. You should know this better than anyone here that the police ain't gonna give all the details right away. I'm not referring to that aspect.. I think this is being exploited by the government to start the movement to get citizens to voluntarily give up there firearms.
January 8, 201313 yr 8.) people cope in different ways. Victor Cruz visited Jack Pinto's family and talked to them on the phone. He mentioned a lot of crying. Is he in on it too? I've watched some of the YouTube videos. Looks like a bunch of nut jobs with no actual evidence of anything remotely close to a hoax. First, I agree with your detail on your full response! On #8, I was at a funeral of a HS sophomore who was killed in an accident about 9 years ago. I was surprised that the family took it so well, a lot of his classmates and friends were crying, his family was not? How could this be? It was their very strong faith in God! Not all that have faith in God are equally as strong. If you look at it from these families point of view who don't cry, or do not cry much, they see their family member in the arms of Jesus Christ, safe and out of this horrible world we live in. I can see where people wouldn't shed to many tears.
January 8, 201313 yr I'm not referring to that aspect.. I think this is being exploited by the government to start the movement to get citizens to voluntarily give up there firearms. That wouldn't make this a hoax.
January 8, 201313 yr Author You're getting nuttier by the post. Sorry that I'm not a blind believer in our government. If that makes me nutty in YOUR OPINION, I don't really care. Anyone who blindly believes everything they see on TV and the government tells them are nutty, so suck on that! :lol: I'm sorry that I don't believe everything I see from the media. I think for myself and that means questioning a lot of things. There's a motive or agenda for everything that people do.
January 8, 201313 yr First, I agree with your detail on your full response! On #8, I was at a funeral of a HS sophomore who was killed in an accident about 9 years ago. I was surprised that the family took it so well, a lot of his classmates and friends were crying, his family was not? How could this be? It was their very strong faith in God! Not all that have faith in God are equally as strong. If you look at it from these families point of view who don't cry, or do not cry much, they see their family member in the arms of Jesus Christ, safe and out of this horrible world we live in. I can see where people wouldn't shed to many tears. I actually remember a situation very similar to that. A friend of mine was killed in a car wreck when I was in high school. I cried at the visitation when hugging his brothers. His family was not crying. They are very religious and I remember them saying that he had gone home. Some people deal with things differently that others.
January 8, 201313 yr Author That wouldn't make this a hoax. I never said it was brother! There's a question mark in the thread title. Also, there's not one post made by me that says I think it's a hoax. My goal was to spark a debate, get some feedback. I succeeded in the "spark". But all I've said about the hoax theories is seems to poke some holes in the story. I find theories fascinating and it's never bad to look at things with an open mind and question things.
January 8, 201313 yr Sorry that I'm not a blind believer in our government. If that makes me nutty in YOUR OPINION, I don't really care. Anyone who blindly believes everything they see on TV and the government tells them are nutty, so suck on that! :lol: I'm sorry that I don't believe everything I see from the media. I think for myself and that means questioning a lot of things. There's a motive or agenda for everything that people do. I believe very little of what the media says. But I believe less of what people on YouTube who have no investigating experience and no direct knowledge of a situation say. People could poke holes in ANY big news story because so many news stations are rushing to be first, so a lot of bad info gets out.
January 8, 201313 yr I never said it was brother! There's a question mark in the thread title. Also, there's not one post made by me that says I think it's a hoax. My goal was to spark a debate, get some feedback. I succeeded in the "spark". But all I've said about the hoax theories is seems to poke some holes in the story. I find theories fascinating and it's never bad to look at things with an open mind and question things. You said it seems very possible, and I completely disagree. Nothing I've seen makes me think its anywhere close to "possible".
January 8, 201313 yr Sorry that I'm not a blind believer in our government. If that makes me nutty in YOUR OPINION, I don't really care. Anyone who blindly believes everything they see on TV and the government tells them are nutty, so suck on that! :lol: I'm sorry that I don't believe everything I see from the media. I think for myself and that means questioning a lot of things. There's a motive or agenda for everything that people do. Here's the problem with your repeated logic tonight. If anyone believes EVERYTHING the govt tell us (no one does ) then they're crazy. Questioning things is beautiful and healthy UNTIL you lose all perspective and logic. You never answered my question as to how someone could pull off the girl's death and EVERYONE close to her either not know or they keep quiet. If the girl wasn't killed where is she? Are they keeping her chained in their basement? Why in the world would you ignore those obvious crazy facts AND ignore that 2 little girls were in the picture and, coincidentally, she had two little sisters? Why would you even give one iota of credence to the fact that the family "forgot" that she was supposed to be dead when they put her in the picture with the POTUS? No one in hell you believe this if you take just one big giant step back and use your sense of reasoning.
January 8, 201313 yr I think this is being exploited by the government to start the movement to get citizens to voluntarily give up there firearms.IF you would have just said the above, I could see your point on how people might view it as such, athough I wouldn't agree with it. As I am sure you know it had the opposite effect, you can't find the gun you want in the last month.
January 8, 201313 yr ... I think for myself and that means questioning a lot of things.... People can think for themselves and easily come to the conclusion that it is next to impossible for this conspiracy theory to be true.
January 8, 201313 yr By the way, everyone needs to calm down as we are closely approaching the "personal attack" stage which won't do much in keep this thread open and active. Attack the ideas being presented, not the person.
January 8, 201313 yr 1.) You really are surprised that someone would do something like that? Really? A kid shot multiple young children and its hard for you to believe someone would make a prank phone call and that the newspaper would fall for it? IF this were a hoax, why would the principal call the newspaper???? 2.) these situations are probably very hectic. I see people's backs in that photo but how do you know thy are reporters? Or are you assuming this? I'm sure these people were moved further away from the scene ASAP. 3 or 4? I think you skipped a number. I see no photo of a door in the photo you posted. And an hour and a half after the first call I'd say they were already certain there were no survivors inside. 5.) the media is unreliable. Wait until the police release the details. Have they officially stated what guns were used? I know a medical examiner said he thought a long rifle was used and I thought the latest reports all stated a rifle was used on the victims and he used a pistol to shoot himself. 6.) it is a well known fact that all people handle tragedy and horrible situations in different ways. People have their own ways of coping. He could just be weird. None of what you have mentioned , this included, make me think hoax. 7.). Where did you get this info? You need to provide evidence. If this were a hoax I'd say they would be smart enough to use a car he would have access to. I know there was an uproar because radio traffic mentioned a different name than his mother shortly after an officer ran the plates. However the second link I posted explains that away. The name mentioned in the radio traffic was for something unrelated. 8.) people cope in different ways. Victor Cruz visited Jack Pinto's family and talked to them on the phone. He mentioned a lot of crying. Is he in on it too? I've watched some of the YouTube videos. Looks like a bunch of nut jobs with no actual evidence of anything remotely close to a hoax. #1 - The report was filed Sharron Hicks - who was on site and took the photos for the Newtown Bee. #2 - Those people are lined up with cameras for 'the shot'. Sharron Hicks uses a Canon Rebel BTW. They are inside the police line. Numerous broadcast indicate the scene is 'still an active shooter zone' after noon eastern. An hour after the shoot was taken. #4 - You do not see the glass doors behind the green and white SUVs? It is sort of difficult - since they are glass and reflecting the surrounding brink and environment perfectly. Paying attention? #6 - Did you watch the video? It is hard to watch the guy. He seems insane himself. He mentions kids being shot multiple times in the face at close range. He indicated some were shot 11 times. The result of that would be much more than horrific. #7 - Easily found if you are paying attention. Mom drove a BMW. Its not her car. There is audio of the initial responders calling the license number. Easily found. #8 - Whatever. Lots of laughing going with those who hare interviewed. Additoinal questions. #9 - Who is the guy in camo pants and black shirt who was pulled out of the woods and is in the front of a police car? #10 - Why is the school nurse who gives accounts not in the state medical staff database? #11 - Why did the judge seal all the legal matters for 90 days? There is no one left to prosecute. So why is anyone concerned about an open flow of information to the press and public? Angain, a very odd action in light of the situation. Many strange things. I understand taking a few days to sort it out. But its been 4 weeks.
January 8, 201313 yr For real fun go look up DHS 'Ex-plan'. Its their simulation 'Exercise Plan' for mass shootings. Basically scripts and actions to fully simulate these events.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.