February 1, 201313 yr Question for you conspiracy theorists...what's up with this? [video=youtube_share;ri9ioCbqJCU] The government is preparing for assaults to confiscate weapons and collect taxes from wealthy urbanites.
February 1, 201313 yr Also, why in the world does FEMA need heavily armored fighting vehicles like this? [ATTACH=CONFIG]38923[/ATTACH] You don't the 25 million are going to go to the FEMA camps peacefully, do you? :lol:
May 19, 201313 yr Author » Breaking: Air Force Chemtrail Whistleblower Exposes Geoengineering Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Maybe I have been right all along.
May 19, 201313 yr Also, why in the world does FEMA need heavily armored fighting vehicles like this? [ATTACH=CONFIG]38923[/ATTACH] I saw one of these driving today but it was painted differently. It was the same exact model with desert camo on it.
May 19, 201313 yr » Breaking: Air Force Chemtrail Whistleblower Exposes Geoengineering Alex Jones Infowars: Theres a war on for your mind! Maybe I have been right all along. "There's a war on for your mind". :lol:
May 20, 201313 yr Author "There's a war on for your mind". :lol: There is a war for your mind and a war for the truth to be exposed. Alex Jones didn't make her up, she is a real person with her own story. Which is what kills me, everyone thinks she is lying because we dont want to think our government is capable of doing this, but do we really know.
May 20, 201313 yr There is a war for your mind and a war for the truth to be exposed. Alex Jones didn't make her up, she is a real person with her own story. Which is what kills me, everyone thinks she is lying because we dont want to think our government is capable of doing this, but do we really know. I don't know of I believe her or not. As soon as I saw that phrase, I couldn't stop laughing and abandoned the link altogether.
May 21, 201313 yr » Breaking: Air Force Chemtrail Whistleblower Exposes Geoengineering Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Maybe I have been right all along. It would be more believable if the link wasn't from a whacko conspiracy site.
July 19, 201313 yr Author It would be more believable if the link wasn't from a whacko conspiracy site. Maybe I ain't so crazy and that whacko site knows what they are talking about. The CIA is funding a scientific study to determine the feasibility of altering the planet’s climate in order to stave off climate change, according to documents released by The National Academy of Sciences. The papers reveal that the project will run for 21 months at a cost of $630,000, with a final report due in 2014. The CIA backed scientists will study how weather patterns could be influenced and altered, and asses the potential impacts of geo-engineering attempts. » CIA Is Funding Government-Led Chemtrailing Project Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
July 19, 201313 yr $630K? That would be the cheapest program in CIA history? For that they get 3 guys studying this for 18 months and a 40 slide PowerPoint presentation.
February 10, 201412 yr Here's a pretty cool website you can use to see what airline is "spraying" over your home. :sarcastic: Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker!
February 11, 201412 yr This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a while... Gotta love a conspiracy theorist. :lol2:
February 11, 201412 yr » Breaking: Air Force Chemtrail Whistleblower Exposes Geoengineering Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Maybe I have been right all along. The Whistleblower on the video does have a lot of interesting things to say. I've never quite been able to figure if Alex Jones is addicted to the truth or hype. I know one thing for sure is I can only take about a half of a second of his annoying voice. I tend to be interested in some things he tries to bring to light, but can't get over the gut feeling that Alex is a nutjob. I recall a few years back where our main stream media did report of Russia altering the weather to dump snow on rural areas, and keep it away from the big cities. I've no doubt that weather manipulation is possible and is actually either being tested or presently actively happening. Weather modification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
February 11, 201412 yr Here's a pretty cool website you can use to see what airline is "spraying" over your home. :sarcastic: Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker! I'll admit it I'm a geek when it comes to stuff like that but that site is pretty cool, click on a plane and see what it is, where it came from and where it is going! That's pretty freakin cool IMO!
February 11, 201412 yr I'll admit it I'm a geek when it comes to stuff like that but that site is pretty cool, click on a plane and see what it is, where it came from and where it is going! That's pretty freakin cool IMO! I agree... That is very cool.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.