February 18, 201412 yr ............ I just read all 225 posts of this thread, and I'd describe my facial expression as something between slack-jawed amazement and smirk of bewilderment. Takes all kinds....
February 18, 201412 yr Author ............ I just read all 225 posts of this thread, and I'd describe my facial expression as something between slack-jawed amazement and smirk of bewilderment. Takes all kinds.... Its sad sometimes, I admit it.
February 18, 201412 yr I aint digging anything. Im still waiting on you to prove me wrong. Ok, since it is so hard to prove a negative I will do this. My daughters father in law is a commercial pilot, he says they don't spray anything. I was in the Air Force for awhile and knew plenty of pilots and crew chiefs, they also said they haven't sprayed anything like the chemtrails you talk about on a secret gov't experiement. Prove me wrong.
February 18, 201412 yr Moutain Ref here is what you've done just this morning when I made my first post questioning this topic. I asked why the gov't would use commercial airlines instead of it's own aircraft it owns to do this spraying by using the Air Force. You replied "So you think the governemtn would tell civilians what they are doing or keep it hush hush, so as to they dont know what they are spraying. The less who know the better the coverup." infering they simply don't tell the commercial airlines that they have snuck chemicals and a way to release said chemicals without the crew knowing of such a thing. I then responded asking this so the planes automatically start spraying without anyone knowing You then responded with Is it mandatory to tell a military serviceman what they are spraying and why or do they just do what they are told like they are supposed to in the military. I didnt think the military had to tell the servicemen anything. Just follow orders, no need to know basis. Even better why not just make up something like spraying for rain or doing experiment. Of course they aint telling them, why would they. Which just contradicted what you originally inferred that they weren't using military aircraft. So please try and stick to one story, it would actually make it ...well maybe not a little more believable. but anyway, I think you watch too many conspiracy shows. The whole you do what you're told in the military without asking questions is a myth my friend.
February 18, 201412 yr Author A former Air Force pilot tells a reporter, “Yeah, we have them, but were not supposed to talk about it.”Chemtrails: Air Force Pilot Admits Spraying | Chemtrails now regardless of true or not, I wont believe it until it is proved to me. And I dont watch any conspiracy shows, it is all Disney Chanel at my house
February 18, 201412 yr A former Air Force pilot tells a reporter, “Yeah, we have them, but were not supposed to talk about it.”Chemtrails: Air Force Pilot Admits Spraying | Chemtrails now regardless of true or not, I wont believe it until it is proved to me. And I dont watch any conspiracy shows, it is all Disney Chanel at my house Never heard of that site, here is what was found when I looked into it... Before It's News is a citizen journalism outfit, where anyone can write something and have it go up. Or at least, that was the intention, as it was promptly flooded with conspiracy theorists and is now an outlet for gibbering lunacy. The advertising is for survivalist supplies. The site was founded in 2008 by dot com investor and Falun Gong practitioner Chris Kitze.[1] Before It's News describes itself as "People Powered News®", and accepts stories from any political background, although its political stories are entirely from conservative viewpoints and BIN goes so far as to have a dedicated "Obama Birthplace Controversy" category. A significant amount of the site's content consists of bloggers reposting their stories with links back to their own site. The site also runs a podcast called BIN Radio. The Skeptical Humanities blog uses Before It's News as a rich source of idiocy for their "This Week In Conspiracy" series. This link gives a list of several other stories they are breaking...Unexplained | Featured List Mt Ref I'll give you credit for sticking to your guns, but it would seem as if this is a subject that were not going to be able to pin down with Googled Articles.
February 18, 201412 yr Author Never heard of that site, here is what was found when I looked into it... This link gives a list of several other stories they are breaking...Unexplained | Featured List Mt Ref I'll give you credit for sticking to your guns, but it would seem as if this is a subject that were not going to be able to pin down with Googled Articles. Thats ok, Im waiting for Deuce to reply back since I gave him an actual proof of what he asked for.
February 18, 201412 yr OK. Here is the proof of admitting it happened. Cant wait for you to try to come up with a good excuse. ST. LOUIS (AP) — An Army investigation into secret chemical testing in impoverished areas of St. Louis during the Cold War era has corroborated three previous studies that found the testing posed no health risk to those who lived in the areas, according to a letter from a top Army official.Army: Chemical sprayed on St. Louis not harmful - Columbia Daily Tribune | Columbia Missouri: Wire Now while they deny there were no heath risk, obviously they would so they wouldnt be responsible for paying for the health coverages from that. Just like the Military denys that Agent Orange caused cancer in our Vietnam Troops. So they wont have to pay for treatment and be out Billions in cost. What exactly are you accusing the Military/Government of doing exactly? Just so we're all clear again... Are you damning them for something that may have happened in the 50's, or saying they are doing it now? Are you saying it's from military planes, commercial planes, all planes? Can we decide on what topic we are discussing?
February 18, 201412 yr So if I start a wiki page titled "Chemtrails are Hokum" can I post a link to it as proof they don't exist?
February 18, 201412 yr The U.S. government along with other countries and private companies are experimenting with chemtrails mostly for geo-engineering.. That is an undeniable fact...
February 19, 201412 yr Author The U.S. government along with other countries and private companies are experimenting with chemtrails mostly for geo-engineering.. That is an undeniable fact... Oh lord don't say that, you will be considered kooky and insane. Better not to believe anything. Government never lies or does wrong.
February 19, 201412 yr Author What exactly are you accusing the Military/Government of doing exactly? Just so we're all clear again... Are you damning them for something that may have happened in the 50's, or saying they are doing it now? Are you saying it's from military planes, commercial planes, all planes? Can we decide on what topic we are discussing? And we are waiting on you to give any sort of credible proof to your argument. Posting articles from a conspiracy theorist website is not even close to doing that... Ok, you asked for proof and I gave it to you. Don't try to spin it around on did I say this or did I believe that. Does it matter what kind of plane did what. I actually think it's the military since they fly lower most of time, I may be wrong. I'm saying if they did stuff in the 1950s then why can't they do stuff in the 2000s. If they did stuff to people unwittingly and unknowingly then, then why not now. I don't assume anything, especially now days. I gave you proof, with actual witnesses and admittance of what happened like you asked. So please respond to why this in your opinion is false. So it seems a conspiracy website was right. Are you too naive to think this can happen? What I'm discussing is not all conspiracies are false, but some are to gullible to think otherwise.
February 19, 201412 yr Ok, you asked for proof and I gave it to you. Don't try to spin it around on did I say this or did I believe that. Does it matter what kind of plane did what. I actually think it's the military since they fly lower most of time, I may be wrong. I'm saying if they did stuff in the 1950s then why can't they do stuff in the 2000s. If they did stuff to people unwittingly and unknowingly then, then why not now. I don't assume anything, especially now days. I gave you proof, with actual witnesses and admittance of what happened like you asked. So please respond to why this in your opinion is false. So it seems a conspiracy website was right. Are you too naive to think this can happen? What I'm discussing is not all conspiracies are false, but some are to gullible to think otherwise. According to your "sources," something was apparently sprayed in St. Louis in the 50's, yes... Whether I truly believe it or not, you have some "proof" that it happened, so I'll let you have that one. Your original post was talking about contrails, and if/how they (I guess the Government) were spraying Today. I believe I read in one of those articles you posted that whatever "spraying" was done in the 50's was done from the top of a building. The top of a building and planes flying over head are different obviously... So again, do I think that planes flying over head today are spraying us with chemicals? Absolutely not... I believe they are contrails, and nothing more. And as I've been saying, you've shown NOTHING that proves otherwise. You're sticking to your guns saying it is possible until proven impossible, and I'm doing the same, on the opposite end of the spectrum. Why is that so hard to understand?
February 19, 201412 yr Waiting??? Sorry to keep you waiting... I don't post that often in this forum, and only check back when I remember to, or when I see new posts.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.