Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone notice the planes spraying?

Featured Replies

Surprised at the number of planes at one time. That's pretty crazy actually.

 

If they all start spraying, we're in trouble.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Whistleblower on the video does have a lot of interesting things to say.

 

I've never quite been able to figure if Alex Jones is addicted to the truth or hype. I know one thing for sure is I can only take about a half of a second of his annoying voice. I tend to be interested in some things he tries to bring to light, but can't get over the gut feeling that Alex is a nutjob.

 

I recall a few years back where our main stream media did report of Russia altering the weather to dump snow on rural areas, and keep it away from the big cities. I've no doubt that weather manipulation is possible and is actually either being tested or presently actively happening.

 

Weather modification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 

They did a hell of a job on Super Bowl Sunday.

  • Author
They did a hell of a job on Super Bowl Sunday.

 

They over did it this past month, especially in Atlanta.

Let me add that anyone that believes that contrails are actually chemtrails is off their rocker, period.

 

:lol2: :thumb:

  • Author

Again an over kill in the south. Obama must hate the South.

Also, why in the world does FEMA need heavily armored fighting vehicles like this?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38923[/ATTACH]

 

 

FEMA also has "FEMA centers" that actually resemble prisons (equipped with high security and barbed wire). The country is broken up into FEMA regions. I've saw an interview with a woman who was sent to one of these camps simply because she was the leader of a pro Ron Paul Presidential Campaign group. The lady said that their explanation was that she had been flagged as a terror suspect or security risk.

 

Not going to say anything is going on because who knows (also because of how people on this site respond to such topics), but do some research on these FEMA camps and it makes you scratch your head (especially after seeing vehicles like the one you have posted).

Also anyone want to explain the need for these? They are stockpiled near all of the regional FEMA centers, and more interestingly they have been known to move these stock piles to other locations upon discovery.......

 

 

 

[video=youtube;m3zSDdm-SHI]

Also anyone want to explain the need for these? They are stockpiled near all of the regional FEMA centers, and more interestingly they have been known to move these stock piles to other locations upon discovery.......

 

 

 

[video=youtube;m3zSDdm-SHI]

 

I'm not watching the video, but wouldn't it be prudent for FEMA to have coffins in the event of a natural distaster? How does anyone know that they are being moved as a result of discovery?

  • Author
FEMA also has "FEMA centers" that actually resemble prisons (equipped with high security and barbed wire). The country is broken up into FEMA regions. I've saw an interview with a woman who was sent to one of these camps simply because she was the leader of a pro Ron Paul Presidential Campaign group. The lady said that their explanation was that she had been flagged as a terror suspect or security risk.

 

Not going to say anything is going on because who knows (also because of how people on this site respond to such topics), but do some research on these FEMA camps and it makes you scratch your head (especially after seeing vehicles like the one you have posted).

 

How dare you accuse our beloved Government of wrongdoing. You must be one of those Republicans MSNBC and Obama has warned us about. FEMA and our Government would never target a group, we believe in free speech and our beloved Obama don't bypass Congress, it's lies on Fox News.

Then again, I bet your more right about what FEMA does than most posters on here.

I'm not watching the video, but wouldn't it be prudent for FEMA to have coffins in the event of a natural distaster? How does anyone know that they are being moved as a result of discovery?

 

 

Right but it would take a big "natural disaster" to warrant around half a million disposable caskets just in one location, when there is 11 or 12 zones. That's around six million meaning you are reaching Holocaust numbers. Given they may not have to use a single one of them and I hope they don't. However, the fact that there is so many of them scares me.

 

Also they are connected to the CDC. They either funded the project, or own the rights, something like that. I think legally the CDC owns them but I am not sure. BUT, they are also located in each one of the FEMA zones so there is the FEMA connection perhaps stored on FEMA property.

Question for you conspiracy theorists...what's up with this?

 

[video=youtube_share;ri9ioCbqJCU]

 

For some reason they have been practicing these urban area drills. It has happened in LA, Chicago, and a couple other major cities. Could be some kind of crisis preparation or training.

 

Also I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist (but I do like to ask questions and think for myself) but have read some stuff about these kind of drills.

How does anyone know that they are being moved as a result of discovery?

 

There was a news crew investigating one of the locations and while they were on site filming a bunch of flat beds rolled in and started loading them up and then they were asked to leave the property. I think it's pretty clear that they don't want the public to see the stockpiles, whether its because of fear or public scrutiny. I mean you can't ask questions if no one knows right?

A flock of geese flew over my house this morning and dropped something. I'm more worried about that hitting me in the head than any trail of fumes that an aircraft leaves behind. :poop:

Also anyone want to explain the need for these? They are stockpiled near all of the regional FEMA centers, and more interestingly they have been known to move these stock piles to other locations upon discovery.......

 

 

 

 

 

[video=youtube;m3zSDdm-SHI]

 

Somewhat interesting, but almost a 10 minute video to divulge info that could've been delivered in 1. The narrators voice almost put me to sleep as well.

 

Sorta like a B-Ball-fan post wouldn't you say?

There was a news crew investigating one of the locations and while they were on site filming a bunch of flat beds rolled in and started loading them up and then they were asked to leave the property. I think it's pretty clear that they don't want the public to see the stockpiles, whether its because of fear or public scrutiny. I mean you can't ask questions if no one knows right?

 

That's a pretty big assumption...that there wasn't already a plan to move the items and the news crew arrived prior to the planned removal. That's giving intent without any evidence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.