January 1, 201313 yr So can you tell me your kids don't eat any of the following, or better yet can you tell me you don't feed your kids any of the following foods. Which by the way would be from the government. I don't see your list. But....many of us actively seek out alternatives to processed and altered foods. It's actually very easy....but it does take some research to know what you are buying.
January 1, 201313 yr Yesterday there was a plane over head and as I looked up little yellow drops were falling from the sky. I was thinking "They are trying to get us all drunk to control us", as it tasted like beer, at least I hope it was beer.
January 1, 201313 yr Author I don't see your list. But....many of us actively seek out alternatives to processed and altered foods. It's actually very easy....but it does take some research to know what you are buying. Boycott foods that use monsanto products « naturalfemina
January 1, 201313 yr Author No one from the government tells me what I feed my family. If you can't say the same then that's a you problem. Just like your insanity for believing in chemtrails. So do they eat the following foods? Boycott foods that use monsanto products « naturalfemina
January 1, 201313 yr Boycott foods that use monsanto products « naturalfemina Those are brands or companies, not food products. There are alternatives to every brand om the list. Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
January 1, 201313 yr Author Those are brands or companies, not food products. There are alternatives to every brand om the list. Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner Those brands make their way into every house. Green Giant is vegetables and those brands are what most eat.
January 1, 201313 yr Those brands make their way into every house. Green Giant is vegetables and those brands are what most eat. I don't.. Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
January 1, 201313 yr Author I don't.. Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner So you have never ate a post or Kellogg cereal, or drunk a coke or Pepsi?
January 1, 201313 yr So you have never ate a post or Kellogg cereal, or drunk a coke or Pepsi? What do you eat to avoid these foods?
January 1, 201313 yr So you have never ate a post or Kellogg cereal, or drunk a coke or Pepsi? Never? No. But it's rare. I do not eat many processed foods. And I buy as much as possible from local sources. Back when I had less money to spend, I could have inadvertently purchased some of their products. I don't know who makes the store and value brands of everything. Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
January 1, 201313 yr Author What do you eat to avoid these foods? Nothing,I am doomed to be poisoned. I will become a statistic like everyone else.
January 1, 201313 yr Author Never? No. But it's rare. I do not eat many processed foods. And I buy as much as possible from local sources. Back when I had less money to spend, I could have inadvertently purchased some of their products. I don't know who makes the store and value brands of everything. Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner Wow, that is awesome. Wish I could say the same. What do you eat on a daily basis.
January 1, 201313 yr Wow, that is awesome. Wish I could say the same. What do you eat on a daily basis. I probably eat similarly to you. But I buy differently. I buy meat, eggs, chicken, cheese and milk and yogurt from local sources. I have found several stores that carry most everything I need and is produced by small farmers in Kentucky and Southern Indiana, including things like flour, grits, pancake mix, etc. I buy fresh veggies and fruits, adjusting my diet to what is fresh seasonally. I buy breads from a local bakery and cheeses produced locally. It's not as inexpensive, and sometimes not very convenient, but I have noticed that my health is better. And because it does cost more, I am very judicious about portion size, and using things for several meals, thus less waste. Packaging is minimal and almost always recyclable.
January 1, 201313 yr Yesterday there was a plane over head and as I looked up little yellow drops were falling from the sky. I was thinking "They are trying to get us all drunk to control us", as it tasted like beer, at least I hope it was beer. Or a pilot peed out of the window.
January 1, 201313 yr Nothing,I am doomed to be poisoned. I will become a statistic like everyone else. So what do the people poisoning us eat?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.