Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone notice the planes spraying?

Featured Replies

Why did that meteorologist say the military sprays if it doesn't happen? Was he paid to say that by the film maker? Why did the second meteorologist say the same thing? Also paid?

 

So because they are 'meteorologists' they can't be conspiracy theorists? I'm sure the folks who made the documentary saying the government blew up The World Trade Center have titles too.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So because they are 'meteorologists' they can't be conspiracy theorists? I'm sure the folks who made the documentary saying the government blew up The World Trade Center have titles too.

 

I'm not saying that at all. I was really just asking what they had to gain from it.

Because they're nut balls

 

You admit the government is willing to poison us through food and medicine, but you think there is no possible way they're willing to spray in this manner?

Some conspiracy theorists or doomers say the chemtrails are actually benevolent and helpful. They are to keep the increasingly intense rays from the sun from penetrating. Sort of an ozone supplement.

 

Of course it will not protect against one of the other doom theories regarding the sun - the 'kill shot'.

Some conspiracy theorists or doomers say the chemtrails are actually benevolent and helpful. They are to keep the increasingly intense rays from the sun from penetrating. Sort of an ozone supplement.

 

Of course it will not protect against one of the other doom theories regarding the sun - the 'kill shot'.

 

I was getting ready to ask what they are supposed to be spraying because nobody is getting sick.

  • Author
I was getting ready to ask what they are supposed to be spraying because nobody is getting sick.

 

Yeah no one has cancer anymore!

 

Who knows what they are spraying, but I do bet we won't find out. The go ern ent are liars. Just like when they say some soldiers got killed in training exercise, really means killed in secret operation. Many of my military friends confirm that.

Yeah no one has cancer anymore!

 

Who knows what they are spraying, but I do bet we won't find out. The go ern ent are liars. Just like when they say some soldiers got killed in training exercise, really means killed in secret operation. Many of my military friends confirm that.

 

I smoked cigarettes for 16 years, weed for 12-13 years and I breathe in this sprayed air. Where is my cancer? Seems like I'd be speeding up the cancer catching process.

 

And for the record, I don't believe they aren't spraying because the government denies it. I just have no reason to believe it.

You admit the government is willing to poison us through food and medicine, but you think there is no possible way they're willing to spray in this manner?

 

Where did I admit the government is trying to poison us through food and medicine?

Yeah no one has cancer anymore!

 

Who knows what they are spraying, but I do bet we won't find out. The go ern ent are liars. Just like when they say some soldiers got killed in training exercise, really means killed in secret operation. Many of my military friends confirm that.

 

Then why don't your military friends tell you what is in the contrails? If they know so much about national security and they are willing to commit treason to tell you about the "training accidents" why not tell you about the spraying?

Wow, we're still talking about this? Time to hand out the headgear.

 

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg?w=320&h=410

Where did I admit the government is trying to poison us through food and medicine?

 

I guess I just thought you did when you said it was a giant leap from that to this. If you don't believe genetically modified foods are dangerous or force feeding kids drugs and way too many immunizations too quickly are bad then you really trust the government more than anyone should.

68 responses to a thread started by Mt Ref. Is this a new record? Who in the world thought it would be this topic?

 

If you guys like this topic...you'll love this guy. George Noory - Coast to Coast AM

 

I used to listen to Coast to Coast every night.I was listening when Art Bell was doing the show before George Noory.:thumb:

68 responses to a thread started by Mt Ref. Is this a new record? Who in the world thought it would be this topic?

 

If you guys like this topic...you'll love this guy. George Noory - Coast to Coast AM

Have to admit, I listened to this on the way home from work when I working second shift during the summer. Hilarious!
Then why don't your military friends tell you what is in the contrails? If they know so much about national security and they are willing to commit treason to tell you about the "training accidents" why not tell you about the spraying?
Because anyone with half a brain will tell you it's not the U.S. doing the spraying. It's the aliens! How in the world could they tell you that if they denied that aliens are here?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.