Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone notice the planes spraying?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have noticed this stuff a lot lately but I live in Danville and there is a ton of jet traffic. I'm not buying into the whole chemtrail conspiracy that the government is spraying us or whatever. But, I have seen some weird stuff now that I've been watching closely.

The evidence is clear. They are spraying "cool-aid" mainly over larger urban areas. :sssh:

But of course our government would never do something like that. Or did they.

Activist Post: Researcher says Army scientists secretly sprayed cities with radioactive particles for years

OK, you've convinced me. I should have thought this through. We're all part of a massive human experiment that will have horrific results. It's all so clear to me now that this will coincide with the Mayan calender and on the 21st we will all become......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lxrpxbPgsw1qhnmsto1_500.jpg

Nothing to see here!

 

chem trails.JPG

Another thought: If this is true, then how are the folks who are doing this avoiding the same dangers from it that we are all supposedly facing?

Another thought: If this is true, then how are the folks who are doing this avoiding the same dangers from it that we are all supposedly facing?

 

DUMBs?

I have noticed this stuff a lot lately but I live in Danville and there is a ton of jet traffic. I'm not buying into the whole chemtrail conspiracy that the government is spraying us or whatever. But, I have seen some weird stuff now that I've been watching closely.

 

When I lived in Danville back in the 70's I noticed alot of strange con trails and vapor patterns in the sky as well. Mostly in the vicninty of the DEKE house....usually after a home football victory.

Is this thread serious? Are there people they actually believe this stuff?

Is this thread serious? Are there people they actually believe this stuff?
Sad, ain't it?
Sad, ain't it?

Just blown away that rational thinking sane individuals would give this any serious thought.

And here you people thought Men In Black was just a movie, maybe now you will wake up!

DUMBs?

 

Not sure what you are saying, but my thought was leaning towards making the theory of this happening invalid as the people supposedly perpetrating these alleged activities live on the same planet as the rest of us. Wouldn't they too be affected by the same dangers... and if so why would they subject themselves to those dangers?

In related news, the Apollo moon landings were staged on a Hollywood set and the U.S. government was behind 9/11.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.