Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone notice the planes spraying?

Featured Replies

Because anyone with half a brain will tell you it's not the U.S. doing the spraying. It's the aliens! How in the world could they tell you that if they denied that aliens are here?

 

Aliens2.jpg

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because anyone with half a brain will tell you it's not the U.S. doing the spraying. It's the aliens! How in the world could they tell you that if they denied that aliens are here?

 

You keep coming in here with these smart comments, but you do realize nobody in here has said its for sure happening right? It's just some people are willing to ask questions and some aren't b/c they trust the government too much.

You keep coming in here with these smart comments, but you do realize nobody in here has said its for sure happening right? It's just some people are willing to ask questions and some aren't b/c they trust the government too much.
I respect your posts, I think you're a smart guy. I know I'm making snide comments as well. It isn't because I trust the government and it isn't because I think others are stupid. It's because I understand the science behind contrails. Simply put, contrails are formed by the condensation of the water vapor in aircraft exhaust. Contrails form at -40 degrees Fahrenheit (which is also -40 Celsius), or colder. At that temperature the tiny drops of condensed water will instantly freeze. Once frozen they can not evaporate. They also can’t melt, as it’s -40. They can however fade away through a process known as sublimation – where a solid turns into a gas.
I respect your posts, I think you're a smart guy. I know I'm making snide comments as well. It isn't because I trust the government and it isn't because I think others are stupid. It's because I understand the science behind contrails. Simply put, contrails are formed by the condensation of the water vapor in aircraft exhaust. Contrails form at -40 degrees Fahrenheit (which is also -40 Celsius), or colder. At that temperature the tiny drops of condensed water will instantly freeze. Once frozen they can not evaporate. They also can’t melt, as it’s -40. They can however fade away through a process known as sublimation – where a solid turns into a gas.

 

I would think most people understand that. I also would think most people understand the government doesn't tell the American people everything that is going on nor should they on some occasions. Isn't it possible the government thinks they could change the weather patterns or protect the ozone by spraying? I think it's highly possible or even probable. I don't however think every con trail is a chem trail. That's why I don't get the sarcasm. I would bet every penny I own the government would do this and that 99% of the population would laugh it off.

I would think most people understand that. I also would think most people understand the government doesn't tell the American people everything that is going on nor should they on some occasions. Isn't it possible the government thinks they could change the weather patterns or protect the ozone by spraying? I think it's highly possible or even probable. I don't however think every con trail is a chem trail. That's why I don't get the sarcasm. I would bet every penny I own the government would do this and that 99% of the population would laugh it off.

 

Just because it COULD be true doesn't mean that it is. I'm sure that if someone provided some evidence, then it would go from being paranoia to plausible.

  • Author
Just because it COULD be true doesn't mean that it is. I'm sure that if someone provided some evidence, then it would go from being paranoia to plausible.

 

What evidence do you need, granted it won't be a full confession from any current government official.

Just because it COULD be true doesn't mean that it is. I'm sure that if someone provided some evidence, then it would go from being paranoia to plausible.

 

And nobody on here said it is true. A couple people have said they have seen longer trails. A couple people said it could be, but nobody has said "Yes that's for sure going on."

You keep coming in here with these smart comments, but you do realize nobody in here has said its for sure happening right? It's just some people are willing to ask questions and some aren't b/c they trust the government too much.
Yes, SMART is the word! But when people say CHEM instead of CON their theories go right out the window from the start as they don't know what they are talking about. Others claiming someone told them some top secret info that would have them up for treason, yet not utter a word about spraying? And as with RTS and others, I understand the simple science. Then when you add up other "interesting" theories others have, it's kind of an easy target for 99% of us. People also "asked questions" about 9/11, the moon landing, they want to point to to just about every single event and make some sort of conspiracy theory out of it, and as TGB has mentioned, these "theories" never have any evidence, but there is a ton of evidence against the theory.

 

If you read some posts a few months ago you would see that I agree in that the government does's tell us everything nor should they, I know this first hand as well. One of the best things to happen was the creation of the internet, and it was also the worse, as now every nutcase with a cheap camera or cell phone can have 1,000's of people watch their stuff, but they are all the same, as the evidence is never there.

 

I am kind of honored my post was picked. My post much have been better than the photo of the man with the foil hat, I never woild have thought. LOL!

Yes, SMART is the word! But when people say CHEM instead of CON their theories go right out the window from the start as they don't know what they are talking about. Others claiming someone told them some top secret info that would have them up for treason, yet not utter a word about spraying? And as with RTS and others, I understand the simple science. Then when you add up other "interesting" theories others have, it's kind of an easy target for 99% of us. People also "asked questions" about 9/11, the moon landing, they want to point to to just about every single event and make some sort of conspiracy theory out of it, and as TGB has mentioned, these "theories" never have any evidence, but there is a ton of evidence against the theory.

 

If you read some posts a few months ago you would see that I agree in that the government does's tell us everything nor should they, I know this first hand as well. One of the best things to happen was the creation of the internet, and it was also the worse, as now every nutcase with a cheap camera or cell phone can have 1,000's of people watch their stuff, but they are all the same, as the evidence is never there.

 

I am kind of honored my post was picked. My post much have been better than the photo of the man with the foil hat, I never woild have thought. LOL!

 

The hat one wouldn't re post all that well. I was going to use that one. I figured everyone would get the point and they did.

 

I still just can't get past the meteorologists saying what they said. If the one was ex military as he said and he isn't getting paid to say it I have no idea why he would say what he said. Nobody on here is offering firm proof though, just asking questions. No real reason to come out with foil hats and calling people names.

No real reason to come out with foil hats and calling people names.
It was just a joke, don't take it personal since it wasn't meant to be.

This may be a bit controversial but here goes. I got a new high-powered telescope for Christmas and was able to get an exclusive look inside one of these ships. What I saw may be disturbing to some (scroll down if you dare):

 

 

 

 

 

han-solo-chewbacca-flying-millenium-falcon.jpg

  • Author
Then why don't your military friends tell you what is in the contrails? If they know so much about national security and they are willing to commit treason to tell you about the "training accidents" why not tell you about the spraying?

 

Funny about treason, it isn't like they sit around and tell me top secret stories but they have served in the military long enough to know that most accidents are used as cover for missions gone bad.

For example military reported Pat Tillman was killed by enemy and didn't come clean until weeks after the memorial service it was friendly fire.

 

Surrounding Tillman's death

 

 

Tribute to Cpl. Tillman at the National Infantry Museum

A report described in The Washington Post on May 4, 2005, prepared at the request of Tillman's family by Brigadier General Gary M. Jones revealed that in the days immediately following Tillman's death, Army investigators were aware that Tillman had been killed by friendly fire, shot three times in the head.[12] Jones reported that senior Army commanders, including General John Abizaid, knew of this fact within days of the shooting but nevertheless approved the awarding of the Silver Star, Purple Heart, and a posthumous promotion to the rank of Corporal.[13]

Lieutenant General Stanley McChrystal approved the Silver Star citation on April 28, 2004, which gave a detailed account of Tillman's death including the phrase "in the line of devastating enemy fire," but the next day he sent a P4 confidential memo warning senior government members that Tillman might actually have been killed by friendly fire.[14] Top commanders within the US Central Command, including former Commander of the United States Central Command (CENTCOM) General John Abizaid, was notified by the P4 memo,[15] which described Tillman's "highly possible" fratricide, four days before Tillman's nationally televised memorial service during which he was lauded as a war hero for dying while engaging the enemy.[16][17]

Jones reported that members of Tillman's unit burned his body armor and uniform in an apparent attempt to hide the fact that he was killed by friendly fire.[18] His notebook, in which – according to author Jon Krakauer – Tillman had recorded some of his thoughts on Afghanistan, was also burned; "a blatant violation of protocol".[19] Several soldiers were subsequently punished for their actions by being removed from the United States Army Rangers. Jones believed that Tillman should retain his medals and promotion, since, according to Jones, he intended to engage the enemy and behaved heroically.[18]

Tillman's family was not informed of the finding that he was killed by friendly fire until weeks after his memorial service, although at least some senior Army officers knew of that fact prior to the service.[18] According to Krakauer in his book Where Men Win Glory, the extensive cover-up that followed his death included the military's order to Tillman's comrades to lie to his family at the funeral.[19] Tillman's parents have sharply criticized the Army's handling of the incident; Tillman's father charges that the Army "purposely interfered in the investigation" because of the effect it could have on their recruiting efforts, while Tillman's mother charges that "this lie was to cover their image."[20]

After it happened, all the people in positions of authority went out of their way to script this. They purposely interfered with the investigation; they covered it up. I think they thought they could control it, and they realized that their recruiting efforts were going to go to hell in a handbasket if the truth about his death got out. They blew up their poster boy.[20]

He also blamed high-ranking Army officers for presenting "outright lies" to the family and to the public.[21]

On March 4, 2006, the US Defense Department Inspector General directed the Army to open a criminal investigation of Tillman's death. The Army's Criminal Investigative Division will determine if Tillman's death was the result of negligent homicide.[22]

On March 26, 2007, the Pentagon released their report on the events surrounding Tillman's death and coverup. The report reads in part:

...we emphasize that all investigators established the basic facts of CPL Tillman's death – that it was caused by friendly fire, that the occupants of one vehicle in CPL Tillman's platoon were responsible, and that circumstances on the ground caused those occupants to misidentify friendly forces as hostile. None of the investigations suggested that CPL Tillman's death was anything other than accidental. Our review, as well as the investigation recently completed by Army CID, obtained no evidence contrary to those key findings.[23]

On April 24, 2007, Iraq veteran Jessica Lynch, who had been captured by the Iraqis after a fire fight, gave testimony before the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform that the Pentagon had erroneously portrayed her as a "Rambo from the hills of West Virginia," when in fact, she never fired a shot after her truck was ambushed.[24] Tillman's brother Kevin Tillman testified at the same hearing that: "The deception surrounding this [Tillman] case was an insult to the family: but more importantly, its primary purpose was to deceive a whole nation. We say these things with disappointment and sadness for our country. Once again, we have been used as props in a Pentagon public relations exercise."[25]

After Kevin's testimony Pete Geren, acting secretary of the Army stated to reporters, "We as an Army failed in our duty to the Tillman family, the duty we owe to all the families of our fallen soldiers: Give them the truth, the best we know it, as fast as we can."[25]

Tillman's diary was never returned to his family, and its whereabouts are not publicly known.[26]

One investigation of the autopsy report and photographs by two forensic pathologists in November 2006, concluded that Tillman was most likely killed as a result of fire from a M249 light machine gun. The M249 uses the same ammunition as the M16 rifle and M4 carbine but is capable of greater accuracy during higher rates of fire. This would allow a competent user to place three bullets within a several-inch target from forty or fifty yards away more easily, even from a moving vehicle.[3]

On July 26, 2007, Chris Matthews reported on Hardball that Tillman's death may have been a case of deliberate murder by Tillman's fellow soldiers – specifically that the bullet holes were tight and neat, suggesting a shot at close range. Matthews based his speculation on a report from the doctors who examined Tillman's body. The following day the Associated Press reported that a doctor who examined Tillman's body after his death wrote, "The medical evidence did not match up with the scenario as described,"[27] also noting that the wound entrances appeared as though he had been shot with an M16 rifle from fewer than 10 yards (9 m) away. A possible motive was not identified. When officers and soldiers were asked during a criminal investigation, they said they were certain the shooting was accidental. According to one of his fellow soldiers, Tillman "was popular among his fellow soldiers and had no enemies."[27][28]

In addition, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by the Associated Press, the Defense Department released 2,300 pages of documents which were reported to indicate:[27]

There has never been evidence of enemy fire found on the scene, and no members of Tillman's group had been hit by enemy fire.

The three-star general who withheld details of Tillman's death from his parents for a number of months told investigators approximately 70 times that he had a bad memory and couldn't recall details of his actions.

Army attorneys sent each other congratulatory e-mails for keeping criminal investigators at bay as the Army conducted an internal friendly-fire investigation that resulted in administrative, or non-criminal, punishments.

Army doctors told the investigators that Tillman's wounds suggested murder because "the medical evidence did not match-up with the scenario as described."[29]

There were special forces snipers in the group immediately behind Tillman's platoon.[29]

Despite his fame, Tillman did not want to be used for propaganda purposes. He spoke to friends about his opposition to President Bush and the Iraq war, and he had made an appointment with notable government critic Noam Chomsky after his return from the military. The destruction of evidence linked to Tillman's death, including his personal journal, led his mother to speculate that he was murdered.[30] General Wesley Clark agreed that it was "very possible".[31][32]

[edit]Congressional inquiries

On April 24, 2007, Specialist Bryan O'Neal, the last soldier to see Pat Tillman alive, testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform that he was warned by superiors not to divulge information that a fellow soldier killed Tillman, especially to the Tillman family. Later, Pat Tillman's brother Kevin Tillman, who was also in the convoy traveling behind his brother at the time of the 2004 incident in Afghanistan but did not witness it, testified that the military tried to spin his brother's death to deflect attention from emerging failings in the Afghan war.[33]

On August 13, 2007, Sports Illustrated reported that twenty U.S. military veterans who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan asked the NFL commissioner, Roger Goodell, to help secure the release of all documents relating to the death of Pat Tillman.[34]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.