Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone notice the planes spraying?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Ths is not evidence. It is speculation.

 

Only speculation to those who don't believe it. Kind of like Watergate, no one believed until reporters kept digging and getting sources.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, you've convinced me. I should have thought this through. We're all part of a massive human experiment that will have horrific results. It's all so clear to me now that this will coincide with the Mayan calender and on the 21st we will all become......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lxrpxbPgsw1qhnmsto1_500.jpg

 

Was wondering why no one had mentioned this when I first started reading through here. Honestly the first thing that came to my mind. :lol:

Only speculation to those who don't believe it. Kind of like Watergate, no one believed until reporters kept digging and getting sources.

 

No, evidence and speculation are two different things.

 

Questions

1) The number of people in the know would have to e in the hundreds, if not thousands by now. How are they all. How are they all being kept quiet?

2) How are those that are doing this to make us sick keeping themselves and their loved ones safe?

  • Author
No, evidence and speculation are two different things.

 

Questions

1) The number of people in the know would have to e in the hundreds, if not thousands by now. How are they all. How are they all being kept quiet?

2) How are those that are doing this to make us sick keeping themselves and their loved ones safe?

 

Well I'm sure the good old government doesn't tell them what is in the spray and if asked I am sure they are told it is something to help the environment. Soldiers don't always get told why. They just do.

 

Maybe their loved ones are getting sick, it doesn't seem many of our leaders have a conscience or soul anyway.

Well I'm sure the good old government doesn't tell them what is in the spray and if asked I am sure they are told it is something to help the environment. Soldiers don't always get told why. They just do.

 

Maybe their loved ones are getting sick, it doesn't seem many of our leaders have a conscience or soul anyway.

 

Again, why isn't anyone coming forth talking about spraying "good" chemicals? There would still have to be hundreds in the know. How are we able to keep that quiet?

 

Again, why would "they" spray chemicals to make themselves sick?

Well I'm sure the good old government doesn't tell them what is in the spray and if asked I am sure they are told it is something to help the environment. Soldiers don't always get told why. They just do.

 

Maybe their loved ones are getting sick, it doesn't seem many of our leaders have a conscience or soul anyway.

 

That's ridiculous. You've already said that your soldier buddies are more than willing to talk to you about deaths being chalked up to "training excercises". If they thought that the chemicals were helpful do you not think that someone would have mentioned it to a friend, wife, parent or child by now?

 

And even if they are told that they chemicals are helpful the workers would have to have some kind of idea of what chemicals are contained in the tanks. Otherwise they would have no idea on how to proceed if there is a release on the ground. Otherwise they could take out a whole base/airport.

  • Author
That's ridiculous. You've already said that your soldier buddies are more than willing to talk to you about deaths being chalked up to "training excercises". If they thought that the chemicals were helpful do you not think that someone would have mentioned it to a friend, wife, parent or child by now?

 

And even if they are told that they chemicals are helpful the workers would have to have some kind of idea of what chemicals are contained in the tanks. Otherwise they would have no idea on how to proceed if there is a release on the ground. Otherwise they could take out a whole base/airport.

 

My soldier buddies as you call them don't just go around blabbing, it was during a casual conversation when the topic came up and talking about Iraq in 2007. They don't have to know what is in the tanks they are spraying, they could have been told it is something for a test for the crops or global warming.

I guess I just thought you did when you said it was a giant leap from that to this. If you don't believe genetically modified foods are dangerous or force feeding kids drugs and way too many immunizations too quickly are bad then you really trust the government more than anyone should.

Of course I believe genetically modified foods are dangerous. I also think kids are way over medicated. However the last time I checked no one from the government was standing in my kitchen with a fork feeding me or handing my kids pills.

Let me add that anyone that believes that contrails are actually chemtrails is off their rocker, period.

Of course I believe genetically modified foods are dangerous. I also think kids are way over medicated. However the last time I checked no one from the government was standing in my kitchen with a fork feeding me or handing my kids pills.

 

Agreed on all points.

  • Author
Of course I believe genetically modified foods are dangerous. I also think kids are way over medicated. However the last time I checked no one from the government was standing in my kitchen with a fork feeding me or handing my kids pills.

 

They aren't in your kitchen with a fork, you supply that while feeding your own kids what the government allows you to feed them. Which is poison, so they allow you to kill your own kids.

They aren't in your kitchen with a fork, you supply that while feeding your own kids what the government allows you to feed them. Which is poison, so they allow you to kill your own kids.

No one from the government tells me what I feed my family. If you can't say the same then that's a you problem. Just like your insanity for believing in chemtrails.

  • Author
No one from the government tells me what I feed my family. If you can't say the same then that's a you problem. Just like your insanity for believing in chemtrails.

 

Hahaha, unless you are growing your own food or buying from local farmers and canning all food for the year, then the government is feeding your kids with their chemicals in the food you buy at the store.

 

Insanity, ha, insanity is not having an open mind to what might be truth.

  • Author
No one from the government tells me what I feed my family. If you can't say the same then that's a you problem. Just like your insanity for believing in chemtrails.

 

So can you tell me your kids don't eat any of the following, or better yet can you tell me you don't feed your kids any of the following foods. Which by the way would be from the government.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.