January 8, 201313 yr Why does the video have to be fake? Just because it may prove real doesnt mean it is fake. People film stuff all of the time that is real. People camp out at Area 51 and film all of the time. All people are saying, well at least me, is "most" people who end up posting these things on Youtube usually have crappy photos or videos. BG was able to see his plane, run in the house, get his camera, and take very good pics, while things on Youtube are not clear and sharp. which leads to the question, why?
January 8, 201313 yr Author All people are saying, well at least me, is "most" people who end up posting these things on Youtube usually have crappy photos or videos. BG was able to see his plane, run in the house, get his camera, and take very good pics, while things on Youtube are not clear and sharp. which leads to the question, why? I understand, but maybe some dont have good cameras either. Some in my family have awesome cameras, while mine doesnt zoom good or take high quality picts. Could be the quality of camera.
January 8, 201313 yr All people are saying, well at least me, is "most" people who end up posting these things on Youtube usually have crappy photos or videos. BG was able to see his plane, run in the house, get his camera, and take very good pics, while things on Youtube are not clear and sharp. which leads to the question, why? That I agree with. Most videos used in the conspiracy theories are not great quality.
January 29, 201313 yr Not a chemspray...but I thought I would see if anyone knows what aircraft model/type this is...
January 31, 201313 yr The RC-26 I photographed circled Nicholasville for about an hour Tuesday. We must have drug king-pin living here since it is normal used counter-drug operations.
January 31, 201313 yr It appears that the helicopters were delivering a dead soldier from a visitation to a funeral home. He was a black hawk pilot. I think from Nicholasville
February 1, 201313 yr It appears that the helicopters were delivering a dead soldier from a visitation to a funeral home. He was a black hawk pilot. I think from Nicholasville Kentucky soldier killed in car crash
February 1, 201313 yr Question for you conspiracy theorists...what's up with this? [video=youtube_share;ri9ioCbqJCU]
February 1, 201313 yr Also, why in the world does FEMA need heavily armored fighting vehicles like this?
February 1, 201313 yr It appears that the helicopters were delivering a dead soldier from a visitation to a funeral home. He was a black hawk pilot. I think from Nicholasville I wondered......saw them over Frankfort too.
February 1, 201313 yr Also, why in the world does FEMA need heavily armored fighting vehicles like this? [ATTACH=CONFIG]38923[/ATTACH] Doomsday prepping?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.