Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone notice the planes spraying?

Featured Replies

That's a pretty big assumption...that there wasn't already a plan to move the items and the news crew arrived prior to the planned removal. That's giving intent without any evidence.

 

If it makes you feel better. The fact that they even have a stockpile that large country wide is startling enough for me.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somewhat interesting' date=' but almost a 10 minute video to divulge info that could've been delivered in 1. The narrators voice almost put me to sleep as well. Sorta like a B-Ball-fan post wouldn't you say?[/quote']

 

Yeah I agree, video way too long but it's one of the few out there that shows one of these locations on an accurate scale. It's amazing the size of these plots.

If it makes you feel better. The fact that they even have a stockpile that large country wide is startling enough for me.

 

It's not personal...for me, anyway. It's certainly an assumption that moving the items was a result of the cameras.

It's not personal...for me' date=' anyway. It's certainly an assumption that moving the items was a result of the cameras.[/quote']

 

What about asking them to leave the property and trying to confiscate their footage, etc?

  • Author
:lol2: :thumb:

 

Let me add that anyone that believes that contrails are actually chemtrails is off their rocker, period.

 

So can you prove to me that this is not true with 100% info and details.

What about asking them to leave the property and trying to confiscate their footage, etc?

What do you think that is evidence of?

What do you think that is evidence of?

 

Either evidence they are making a big deal out of nothing and making it look like a suspicious set of circumstances. Or, something could be going on they don't want people knowing about. Either way I don't like the way it smells, not going to lose sleep over it but I can't say I like it or have a good feeling about it.

If I see the U.S. government purchased a stockpile of 30000 guillotines in this thread, I'm going to lose it....

So can you prove to me that this is not true with 100% info and details.

I can't prove a negative. But even if I could Nothing I post will change your mind.

I don't buy any of this crap. With that said, I will only ask this to those who believe the planes are spraying crap. Why would the gov't use commercial airlines when they can simply use their own planes in the air force? Why in the world would thay get civilians involved who have no reason to keep their mouths shut about it?

  • Author
I don't buy any of this crap. With that said, I will only ask this to those who believe the planes are spraying crap. Why would the gov't use commercial airlines when they can simply use their own planes in the air force? Why in the world would thay get civilians involved who have no reason to keep their mouths shut about it?

So you think the governemtn would tell civilians what they are doing or keep it hush hush, so as to they dont know what they are spraying. The less who know the better the coverup.

So you think the governemtn would tell civilians what they are doing or keep it hush hush, so as to they dont know what they are spraying. The less who know the better the coverup.

Oh, so the planes automatically start spraying without anyone knowing. OK, now I think you've officially lost it lol. You don't think the crew chiefs (those are the mechanics that work on the planes) would notice the canisters or whatever is storing these chemicals etc.?

 

Come on Mountain Ref.

  • Author
Oh, so the planes automatically start spraying without anyone knowing. OK, now I think you've officially lost it lol. You don't think the crew chiefs (those are the mechanics that work on the planes) would notice the canisters or whatever is storing these chemicals etc.?

 

Come on Mountain Ref.

 

Hahahaha

Is it mandatory to tell a military serviceman what they are spraying and why or do they just do what they are told like they are supposed to in the military. I didnt think the military had to tell the servicemen anything. Just follow orders, no need to know basis.

Even better why not just make up something like spraying for rain or doing experiment.

 

Of course they aint telling them, why would they.

Hahahaha

Is it mandatory to tell a military serviceman what they are spraying and why or do they just do what they are told like they are supposed to in the military. I didnt think the military had to tell the servicemen anything. Just follow orders, no need to know basis.

Even better why not just make up something like spraying for rain or doing experiment.

 

Of course they aint telling them, why would they.

But you just said they are doing it on commercial airlines, now you jump back to the military...and by the way, I was in the air force and the pilot knows everything he is transporting on his plane just so you know. The load master also knows everything being transported, and you also said they didn't know they were spraying anything and now you say they know they are spraying. You really need to stick to one story because your consipiracy theory is falling apart with every new post now.

Hahahaha

Is it mandatory to tell a military serviceman what they are spraying and why or do they just do what they are told like they are supposed to in the military. I didnt think the military had to tell the servicemen anything. Just follow orders, no need to know basis.

Even better why not just make up something like spraying for rain or doing experiment.

 

Of course they aint telling them, why would they.

 

Think long and hard about what/who would have to be involved in order for the government to use commercial airliners to spray chemicals in the air. Now tell me what they are spraying? What is the point? How are the government officials protecting themselves?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.