Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone notice the planes spraying?

Featured Replies

 

Or a pilot peed out of the window.

 

That was my thought, but it just seemed too gross to post. :lol:

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So what do the people poisoning us eat?

 

What Rockmom eats, she may be one of them in secret.haha

 

What Rockmom eats, she may be one of them in secret.haha

 

:lol:

Or a pilot peed out of the window.

 

Hmmm, Well, it did have a little twang to it.

I probably eat similarly to you. But I buy differently. I buy meat, eggs, chicken, cheese and milk and yogurt from local sources. I have found several stores that carry most everything I need and is produced by small farmers in Kentucky and Southern Indiana, including things like flour, grits, pancake mix, etc. I buy fresh veggies and fruits, adjusting my diet to what is fresh seasonally. I buy breads from a local bakery and cheeses produced locally.

 

It's not as inexpensive, and sometimes not very convenient, but I have noticed that my health is better. And because it does cost more, I am very judicious about portion size, and using things for several meals, thus less waste. Packaging is minimal and almost always recyclable.

 

That is awesome. Wish I was that disciplined. Do you try to find out how the animals are fed or if the produce is sprayed?

Caught this ***trail today overhead. The 4 engines made it unusual.

 

IMG_6525cr.jpg

 

Bonus points if you can name the aircraft generating the trail.

Caught this ***trail today overhead. The 4 engines made it unusual.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38548[/ATTACH]

 

Bonus points if you can name the aircraft generating the trail.

Air Force One?
Air Force One?

 

Interesting answer. But no.

 

It appears to be a C-17 Globemaster. First time I have seen one overhead.

 

The 4 engines created the unique trail so I took a picture before it got away.

  • Author

► 1:35► 1:35

Sep 30, 2012 - Uploaded by tankerenemy

Low altitude On-Off spraying from military planes - Original video here: ... AWACS and C-17 ...

Interesting answer. But no.

 

It appears to be a C-17 Globemaster. First time I have seen one overhead.

 

The 4 engines created the unique trail so I took a picture before it got away.

 

Was it low like around 6,000 feet like MR's YouTube video or high like 30,000+ feet?

Was it low like around 6,000 feet like MR's YouTube video or high like 30,000+ feet?
I can tell you that the youtube video is not at 6,000. I would say if anything BG's plane was lower.
I can tell you that the youtube video is not at 6,000. I would say if anything BG's plane was lower.

 

I can tell you in the video it looks like the spray was turned off and back on. I will admit the video could be doctored though.

I can tell you in the video it looks like the spray was turned off and back on. I will admit the video could be doctored though.
Yes, it does look like it, but I am not interested in looking into it, could have been doctored as you mentioned, probably was, but who knows. But just like big foot and most UFO sightings, the photos or videos are not good at all, this is the same. BUT BG's photo is clear and sharp, something you never see in the others.

Wow, I just thought it was interesting to see 4 engine contrails...

 

The aircraft I photographed yesterday was somewhat low and slow. I watched for a bit before deciding to go inside a grab the camera. I had to switch lens as well. But it was still in view when I got outside.

 

It was definitely lower than the 30,000 foot airliners. It never turned on or off its contrail. Just steady and quickly dissipating.

 

Below is the photo above enhanced. Its a C-17 for sure. 4 engines, high stabilizers on the tail, winglettes at the tips.

 

I just thought it was interesting.

 

If anyone cars - it was flying west - maybe headed to the Louisville airport.

 

Photos were taken with a Canon 50D with a 2.8 70-200mm lens.

 

 

IMG_6512crenhanced.jpg

  • Author

Why does the video have to be fake? Just because it may prove real doesnt mean it is fake. People film stuff all of the time that is real. People camp out at Area 51 and film all of the time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.