Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone notice the planes spraying?

Featured Replies

I never really paid much attention to this until I ran upon this article. I now see planes all of the time with huge trails behind them at all times in the day. It makes sense.

 

What in the World Are They Spraying?

  • Replies 250
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
:lol: :lol:

 

Come on, man!!!!!!

 

Did you watch the video, it does make sense and it is possible the government does this stuff.

I've heard this stuff before by my conspiracy theorist neighbor. I've never known really what to make of it, and just because it was a new thought to me I at least gave it some thought. I'm not always 100% trusting when it comes to the behind the scenes of our government, but then again, I've never been too wild about conspiracy theorist documentaries that have that ridiculous approach of trying to scare people with rubbish either. That goofy way they do in their video production and their dramatic audio is a big red flag to me of the bull crap, and it's really just downright annoying. When I think back it seems that during my whole life and long before 1990 I've seen what I've always thought was plane exhaust in the sky. I can't say with absolute certainty because I don't know, but the other thing that comes to mind is that if this man in the video really wants everyone to know about it then why does he feel the need to charge $19.95 for a video that he could probably pass along for $5 bucks as a public service? Hmmm? Just because he's an older chap doesn't mean that he's trustworthy and isn't still just a pile of crap con artist too.

Did you watch the video, it does make sense and it is possible the government does this stuff.
There just vapor trails, mountain ref.

I noticed a car in front of me last night that had some type of discharge coming out of the muffler. Must have been the same government organization.

Mountain ref they are spraying extremely effective contraceptive vapors specifically targeting white males from eastern Kentucky . The planes are being flown by members of a mysterious middle eastern cabal . :eyeonyou:

Mountain ref they are spraying extremely effective contraceptive vapors specifically targeting white males from eastern Kentucky . The planes are being flown by members of a mysterious middle eastern cabal . :eyeonyou:
:lol:
Mountain ref they are spraying extremely effective contraceptive vapors specifically targeting white males from eastern Kentucky . The planes are being flown by members of a mysterious middle eastern cabal . :eyeonyou:
GREAT! Now he will need a new crate of prozac!
GREAT! Now he will need a new crate of prozac!
Anything to help .

OMG, I can't believe I wasted almost 3 min before I clicked it off. What the heck. That is 3 min I will never get back.

Chemtrails!

 

This conspiracy theory has long legs. Not sure why. Contrails (WATER vapor from jet engines) looks like this. If you are in one of the highway-in-the-sky hubs like Lexington you see cries-crossed contrails in abundance certain days.

  • Author

But none of us know the truth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.