Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brent Bach

Featured Replies

Any names on the other schools that have shown interest?

 

On the D-1 level: NKU, EKU, Tennessee, Belmont, High Point, Butler, & Furman.

 

Too many at the D-2 level to list.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info! Does Bach play any AAU or is he generating all of this interest through high school ball?

Thanks for the info! Does Bach play any AAU or is he generating all of this interest through high school ball?

 

I have the least amount of knowledge regarding AAU, so I'm not sure on that.

I have the least amount of knowledge regarding AAU, so I'm not sure on that.

 

He played with Shining Stars Elite 2 years ago and is playing for Nike's KY Travelers this year in the EYBL. EYBL is the biggest exposure level of AAU and we're hopeful he gets looks from the major D-1's as a result. He's been very fortunate to have many of the 10th region coaches promoting him and Augusta's coaching staff and administration ramping up our schedule and also promoting him at any level they can.

Just curious if there was any recruiting news.

Just curious if there was any recruiting news.

 

Got invited to WKU elite camp.

 

Interest from NKU, EKU, Morehead, Miami O , Transy, Arkansas State.

He's one heck of a shooter but I suspect that D1 coaches will be nervous about his size.

He's one heck of a shooter but I suspect that D1 coaches will be nervous about his size.

 

Yeah. He looks like he weighs about 100lbs. But he can play.

He's one heck of a shooter but I suspect that D1 coaches will be nervous about his size.

 

From what I've observed, he also seems to have great basketball instincts on top of his scoring ability. I think he is a kid who could be successful at a lower level D1 program.

He's one heck of a shooter but I suspect that D1 coaches will be nervous about his size.

 

In addition to his shooting & scoring ability, Bach is a superb athlete. That helps him compensate for his lack of size at the high school level.

Thank you for all the kind words for my son. The recognition and support for him has been tremendous and I know he's very thankful and feels very blessed. I can tell you whether it's scoring, rebounding, passing, or defense, his singular focus is his team winning. He does his best to make that happen every night he takes the floor and he credits his coaches and teammates for any success they've enjoyed. Of course, I'm biased, but he's a very special young man and we hope he continues to excel on and off the court for many years to come.
your kid can play. I really like his game. Doesn't force things and has good basketball IQ. Look forward to following him

The King of the Bluegrass Showcase (Jan. 31, 2014 has found a jewel...we are proud and excited to have Augusta and Brent Bach coming to Fairdale High School. This school, this program, this coach and this team deserve to be recognized.

Who is Brett playing with in aau currently? Saw him with hoop dreams earlier.

Who is Brett playing with in aau currently? Saw him with hoop dreams earlier.

 

I think he is with Hoop Dreams.

Brent Bach (what colleges see in my opinion)

 

Strengths: Shooting (deep range), explosiveness, scoring mentality, free throw shooting (he was 18-18 vs. Pendleton County), confidence, athleticism, feel for the game, awareness, ability to make teammates better around him, winning mentality, can play 1 or 2,made Kentucky Junior All-Stars, work ethic.

 

Weaknesses: size, strength, one-on-one defense, plays at a small school.

 

 

Best case scenario: NKU, Arkansas State, Coastal Carolina, Morehead State

 

If he doesn't go mid-major the option of playing at a JuCo, NAIA school or DII DIII are all still in the picture. Obviously, the ultimate goal is D1 and I think he has the potential to be a very good D1 player. Best of luck to this young man.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.