Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brent Bach

Featured Replies

Absolutely. The pull up 3 from the volleyball line was impressive.

 

I'm not stretching the truth at all when I say he hit at least one of those in just about every single game I watched him play last year. Probably saw him 8 or 9 times last season. And I know he hit them in other games, because I often listened to their games online.

 

In that aspect, he reminds me some of Chris Lofton.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not stretching the truth at all when I say he hit at least one of those in just about every single game I watched him play last year. Probably saw him 8 or 9 times last season. And I know he hit them in other games, because I often listened to their games online.

 

In that aspect, he reminds me some of Chris Lofton.

 

I see a trip to NEKY this season. I'll buy your popcorn.

I see a trip to NEKY this season. I'll buy your popcorn.

 

Sounds good.

 

But we'll invite Papa so he can buy.

I see a trip to NEKY this season. I'll buy your popcorn.

 

I'll buy his meatloaf.

Sounds good.

 

But we'll invite Papa so he can buy.

 

Will do.

 

Now if I can drag out that Old Man Parker getup out of the mothballs...

Which Charleston did Evan Faulkner end up at? West Virginia?

I see a trip to NEKY this season. I'll buy your popcorn.

 

Sounds good.

 

But we'll invite Papa so he can buy.

 

I'll buy his meatloaf.

 

 

Pick a Saturday game. I am inviting myself.

Pick a Saturday game. I am inviting myself.

 

Sounds good.

 

But Papa will have to sell a lot more paintings to buy all of that popcorn.

Pick a Saturday game. I am inviting myself.

 

Augusta's playing in the Republic Bank Classic in Lexington right after Christmas. I say we do one of those games.

At Dunbar on February 8th. I think that's a Saturday.

 

 

That's perfect. I'm there.

 

If it is at Dunbar then it doesn't matter for me if it is a Saturday night. Lexington is much easier for me to attend regardless of the day.

I see a trip to NEKY this season. I'll buy your popcorn.

 

Augusta does go to both Brossart & Campbell in January. A little closer for you. And me too, actually. :lol2:

The kid can play for sure; he needs to put on some weight for D1 IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.