Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brent Bach

Featured Replies

Bach is visiting the University of Charleston on Friday.

 

Heard it is a very nice D2 school. Lots of Interest in tenth region players. Best wishes to Brent.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard it is a very nice D2 school. Lots of Interest in tenth region players. Best wishes to Brent.

 

 

He is likely visiting University of Charleston, the DI school in South Carolina. Charleston University, the DII school in West Virginia, could also be interested in him though.

He is likely visiting University of Charleston, the DI school in South Carolina. Charleston University, the DII school in West Virginia, could also be interested in him though.

 

Thanks. I thought i heard he was getting some D1 looks. Good luck to Brent. I look forward to seeing him on the court a couple of times this year.

Bach is visiting the University of Charleston on Friday.

 

Former Elliott County guard Evan Faulkner finished up his career at UC. Nice program there...

Former Elliott County guard Evan Faulkner finished up his career at UC. Nice program there...

 

So I guess the question has to be asked, is Bach visiting Charleston in South Carolina or West Virginia? Big difference.

Didn't UC have some major roster issues last yr? I'll have to research this but seems like they had kids dismissed for some reason. Perhaps I'm wrong.

[video=youtube;rKrXyt17-vQ]

 

Love his handle. Love his range. Love his elevation on his shot.

 

Only question is if he can guard at the D1 level. Hard to tell in that video.

 

He got 500 points in 17 days?

^ I wondered that about the points.

 

Agree with everything else you said. In addition to guarding at the D1 level, his strength/weight is an issue too.

 

Very, very fun player to watch.

^

 

Very, very fun player to watch.

 

I'd pay to watch that kid play ball. Reffed a JV game he played in a few years ago and he stood out.

I'd pay to watch that kid play ball. Reffed a JV game he played in a few years ago and he stood out.

 

Yep. :thumb:

 

I thought the "overrated" chant at the beginning (courtesy the Mason County student section, in the early portion of last year's District tourney game) was a particularly nice touch to the video.

Bach is visiting the University of Charleston on Friday.

 

Heard it is a very nice D2 school. Lots of Interest in tenth region players. Best wishes to Brent.

 

He is likely visiting University of Charleston, the DI school in South Carolina. Charleston University, the DII school in West Virginia, could also be interested in him though.

 

Thanks. I thought i heard he was getting some D1 looks. Good luck to Brent. I look forward to seeing him on the court a couple of times this year.

 

Former Elliott County guard Evan Faulkner finished up his career at UC. Nice program there...

 

So I guess the question has to be asked, is Bach visiting Charleston in South Carolina or West Virginia? Big difference.

 

Didn't UC have some major roster issues last yr? I'll have to research this but seems like they had kids dismissed for some reason. Perhaps I'm wrong.

 

Brent Bach @BachBoy15

Headed to bed tho..college visit in the AM..Headed to Charleston West Virginia

Brent Bach @BachBoy15

Headed to bed tho..college visit in the AM..Headed to Charleston West Virginia

 

 

That seems right based on the video

That seems right based on the video

 

I believe I told you once before that I think Brent is good enough to make a D1 roster, but I feel he'll have a more productive career at a lower level.

 

Regardless of where he lands, I wish the kid the best. He's a treat to watch.

I believe I told you once before that I think Brent is good enough to make a D1 roster, but I feel he'll have a more productive career at a lower level.

 

Regardless of where he lands, I wish the kid the best. He's a treat to watch.

 

Absolutely. The pull up 3 from the volleyball line was impressive.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.