Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Portland 46

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Leaders...

 

Goodwin and Poythress 15 points.

 

Noel with 9 rebounds and 7 blocked shots.

 

Harrow with 6 assists.

 

Goodwin and Cauley-Stein 2 steals each.

Was Rupp jam-packed?

Was Rupp jam-packed?

 

 

 

22,285 was the announced attendace, so no.

 

22,285 was the announced attendace, so no.

 

Quietest crowd I have seen at Rupp. Terrible.

Goodwin's dunk, :scared:

Quietest crowd I have seen at Rupp.

Terrible.

 

Pretty sad commentary on those in attendance when you can hear almost everything Calipari is yelling out...

Who cares about how many people were there. Cat's won this team moves on--need to improve still.

 

I like Harrow today looked like he settled in in the 2nd half. Seem to have more offensive flow.

22,285 was the announced attendace, so no.

 

Thats only 27 people off Syracuse's 2011 average attendance. A number good enough for 2nd in the country behind Kentucky.

Fans are spoiled! Go root the Wildcats on and cheer loud!

Fans are spoiled! Go root the Wildcats on and cheer loud!

 

How many games have you been to this year?

 

Pretty sad commentary on those in attendance when you can hear almost everything Calipari is yelling out...

 

I could hear Cal from section 219. Some might be the team but some is the people in the lowers who are statues.

What happened will Cal and Antiqua? Im sure its no big deal but I read that Cal slapped his assistants hand down in frustration.

Thats only 27 people off Syracuse's 2011 average attendance. A number good enough for 2nd in the country behind Kentucky.

 

But the question asked was it jam packed? I'm pretty sure there have been over 24,000 in attendance before. That would be jam packed. I stand by my answer. Are you the President of the 18%? You are so easily offended. I'm a huge UK fan, and even I offended you with my answer to the question.

What happened will Cal and Antiqua? Im sure its no big deal but I read that Cal slapped his assistants hand down in frustration.

 

Cal was yelling at the players the same time Antiqua was. Antiqua's arm crossed the line of site of Cal as they were both sitting on the bench and Cal just slapped it away. See it all the time with big guys sitting on the bench. Nothing intended except each was heated and trying to tell a player what to do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.