December 9, 201213 yr > Kentucky guard Archie Goodwin went in for a dunk and drew a foul as Kentucky defeated Portland 74-46. Photo by Mark Cornelison | Staff HERALD-LEADER Buy Photo Read more here: UK-Portland game action | Basketball Galleries: Men | Kentucky.com
December 9, 201213 yr >Kentucky forward Willie Cauley-Stein dunked off an alley-oop pass from point guard Ryan Harrow on Saturday against Portland. Photo by Mark Cornelison | Staff HERALD-LEADER Buy Photo Read more here: UK-Portland game action | Basketball Galleries: Men | Kentucky.com >Kentucky forward Nerlens Noel drove the baseline on Portland forward Ryan Nicholas. Photo by Mark Cornelison | Staff HERALD-LEADER Buy Photo Read more here: UK-Portland game action | Basketball Galleries: Men | Kentucky.com
December 9, 201213 yr >Kentucky guard Archie Goodwin got loose for a big second-half dunk against Portland. Photo by Mark Cornelison | Staff HERALD-LEADER Buy Photo Read more here: UK-Portland game action | Basketball Galleries: Men | Kentucky.com >Kentucky guard Julius Mays scrambled with Portland players for a ball on the floor. Photo by Mark Cornelison | Staff HERALD-LEADER Buy Photo Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/12/08/2436653/uk-portland-game-action.html#storylink=cpy >Kentucky coach John Calipari showed his frustration with some play in the first half against Portland. Photo by Mark Cornelison | Staff HERALD-LEADER Buy Photo Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/12/08/2436653/uk-portland-game-action.html#storylink=cpy
December 9, 201213 yr Isn't the one picture of Nerlens Noel the one where he was called for charging?
December 10, 201213 yr But the question asked was it jam packed? I'm pretty sure there have been over 24,000 in attendance before. That would be jam packed. I stand by my answer. Are you the President of the 18%? You are so easily offended. I'm a huge UK fan, and even I offended you with my answer to the question. :lol: Offended? I was simply trying to give some perspective to that number. There have certainly been more people in Rupp for a game, but the place wasn't deserted.
December 10, 201213 yr Good defensive effort. Transition O still needs to be polished up. Harrow looked a little more comfortable in the game.
December 10, 201213 yr Harrow seemed more confident. He didn't always execute & still made some silly plays, but I like that he was more assertive.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.