Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is wrong with Harrow??

Featured Replies

I think it's more about the "No comment" thing. It's just fueling the fire by making people think he knows but wont tell.

 

I'm within pp92, why say anything?

 

 

I'm trying to tell you without telling you but if you want to be negative and trash me, I won't say anything from now on. I won't jeopardize my sources and access by running with a story that I'm not at liberty to tell publicly.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm trying to tell you without telling you but if you want to be negative and trash me, I won't say anything from now on. I won't jeopardize my sources and access by running with a story that I'm not at liberty to tell publicly.

 

I love you to death but I'd rather you not say anything at all instead of saying 'no comment' which means 'I know but I'm not telling you'. The less I know the better but now I know you know or have some info or know something but you're not going to tell us what it is....just that you know. For a message board that thrives off of information(that people have to pay for to see) it sucks to know someone knows and won't tell us. And I'm not saying tell us and ruin your sources. I respect that totally. Just don't say 'no comment' and not expect people who want to know the whole story or something about the story to not poke and prod at you for info. It's like teasing us. That's not fair.

 

I'm trying to tell you without telling you but if you want to be negative and trash me, I won't say anything from now on. I won't jeopardize my sources and access by running with a story that I'm not at liberty to tell publicly.

 

I'm not trashing anyone. You can choose to say what you want, when you want. I don't care either way.

 

I just agreed with what pp92 said.

I love you to death but I'd rather you not say anything at all instead of saying 'no comment' which means 'I know but I'm not telling you'. The less I know the better but now I know you know or have some info or know something but you're not going to tell us what it is....just that you know. For a message board that thrives off of information(that people have to pay for to see) it sucks to know someone knows and won't tell us. And I'm not saying tell us and ruin your sources. I respect that totally. Just don't say 'no comment' and not expect people who want to know the whole story or something about the story to not poke and prod at you for info. It's like teasing us. That's not fair.

 

Well put.

kein kommentar

I think it's clear from Wireman's posts that there is something going on with the Harrow situation that is more than just illness. Whatever it is, I hope it all works out for the best for the kid, whether that means he stays at UK or whether that means he does not. I sure hope he stays with the team, though... Go UK!

I think it's clear from Wireman's posts that there is something going on with the Harrow situation that is more than just illness. Whatever it is' date=' I hope it all works out for the best for the kid, whether that means he stays at UK or whether that means he does not. I sure hope he stays with the team, though... Go UK![/quote']

 

I think it's clear from everything that has been reported that something is going on.

 

I'm trying to tell you without telling you but if you want to be negative and trash me, I won't say anything from now on. I won't jeopardize my sources and access by running with a story that I'm not at liberty to tell publicly.

 

How about we end the standoff with this.. Do you think he's back this year that's all anyone needs to know?

I'm very concerned about Harrow's future at UK. If he returns Saturday then he might ne back. If not, time to be worried about the PG position.

I'm very concerned about Harrow's future at UK. If he returns Saturday then he might ne back. If not, time to be worried about the PG position.

 

If he doesn't return will the details be released as to why, or will it be kept a family issue?

He's gone IMO.

 

The flu theory seems to be some sort of cover up. He's either decided to transfer or been asked to leave the team for some odd reason.

 

Anyone think it could be grades or a failed drug test ? Not saying either are true.

 

Whatever is wrong with him, I hope it all works out. He may not be a lottery pick but he has talent and I hate to see talent go to waste.

 

Is it because he realizes if he doesn't get it done this year, he might never get it done since UK has such a great class coming in next year? So he is thinking that maybe if he transfer now, it would help his chances of the NBA in the long run for him? Obviously I have no idea so just throwing things out there since no one really knows.

I'm very concerned about Harrow's future at UK. If he returns Saturday then he might ne back. If not, time to be worried about the PG position.

 

I am not worried about the PG position, but more about Harrow. Praying that things work out for him and his family.

Okay then I will ask. Let back up a few posts.....I wonder if Wireman has any insight on the Harrow situation? There, now that someone has properly asked him, I will assume he will answer with a "No Comment" on the situation. Now everybody get off my boy's damn back for doing what he thinks is the right way to handle his job. Keep up the hard work Wireman!

Okay then I will ask. Let back up a few posts.....I wonder if Wireman has any insight on the Harrow situation? There, now that someone has properly asked him, I will assume he will answer with a "No Comment" on the situation. Now everybody get off my boy's damn back for doing what he thinks is the right way to handle his job. Keep up the hard work Wireman!

 

 

After reading this post all I will say is......

 

 

No comment.

Okay then I will ask. Let back up a few posts.....I wonder if Wireman has any insight on the Harrow situation? There' date=' now that someone has properly asked him, I will assume he will answer with a "No Comment" on the situation. Now everybody get off my boy's damn back for doing what he thinks is the right way to handle his job. Keep up the hard work Wireman![/quote']

 

Guy, calm down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.