Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is wrong with Harrow??

Featured Replies

Was anything ever determined for sure?

 

Some say Flu, I say Mono. Hope I am wrong.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to UK fans he is too small, too soft, too slow, can't shoot well enough, isn't Knight, Wall, or Teague, and has a wimpy voice.

According to UK fans he is too small, too soft, too slow, can't shoot well enough, isn't Knight, Wall, or Teague, and has a wimpy voice.

 

I'm not a doctor, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express, but I don't think thats the problem. :D :lol:

How would anyone know beside him, Cal, and the doctors he visited?

  • Author
How would anyone know beside him, Cal, and the doctors he visited?

 

I mentioned it somehere I think, pure speculation on my part. He seems to have the symptoms of Mono, but some say the real Flu is about the same.

So you're saying slowness, inability to shoot, shortness and being soft are symptoms of mono? Wow, I've got mono too!!!!

The flu isn't weeks long esp at that age.

The flu isn't weeks long esp at that age.

 

I caught something going around at the first of August that had me down for almost 2 weeks. It wasn't that bad after the first week but I had some coughing and some other symptoms for almost two full weeks. There were a lot of people in this area who caught that bug as it was going around, it affected a lot of the people the same way. It was the longest I had ever been sick.

Yeah I guess the blood work being done might foreshadow mono.

Is Harrow transferring? Him not even being around the program the last few weeks has me concerned. Some say he is transferring at semester break.

Is Harrow transferring? Him not even being around the program the last few weeks has me concerned. Some say he is transferring at semester break.

 

Was back with the team today and could practice tomorrow. Has lost 7 pounds since getting sick...

Thanks gametime. We need him back soon so we can start to gel as a team before conference play.

Why would he transfer?? PG position is his when he is healthy..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.