Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is wrong with Harrow??

Featured Replies

I don't think I'm going to comment either

  • Replies 83
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm letting this play out, speculation is pointless at this point. I'm just hoping all is well with kid, I have soft spot for him.

  • Author

From what I heard around the people around the program is he wussed out and isn't tough.

 

Just from people who know people in the program.

Guys on the Fox telecast said Harrow was expected back this Friday or Saturday.

Seriously for those of you giving Wireman a hard time. Wireman is one of the media guys now. If Coach Cal has told members of the media something off the record, how much info is Wireman going to get if he post something on his Blog, or something on here about the true story about Harrow?

I cannot reveal a source. I've been sworn to secrecy.
You better not tell anyone. That's all we need for BBN to know. :sssh:
Guys on the Fox telecast said Harrow was expected back this Friday or Saturday.
His mother came to get him at UK and took him back to Georgia for an undisclosed "family matter". He isn't expected back before the weekend.
Seriously for those of you giving Wireman a hard time. Wireman is one of the media guys now. If Coach Cal has told members of the media something off the record' date=' how much info is Wireman going to get if he post something on his Blog, or something on here about the true story about Harrow?[/quote']

 

If you got nothing to say, say nothing...

Didn't he have health issues at NCS and missed games for some illness as well?

 

Cal says to pray for the family?

It's not the flu at this point. Good luck to Harrow hope to see him back really soon.

If you got nothing to say, say nothing...

 

No comment says a whole lot about this particular situation.

 

There are some things that can be shared publicly and some things that can't. I'm not going to jeopardize all my hard work.

He is expected back this weekend according to Matt Jones.

 

Calipari said they "hope to have him back this weekend."

 

He was asked about it and he went through the same spill then said, "and if I did know more, I wouldn't tell you." That is what he told the media tonight.

Seriously for those of you giving Wireman a hard time. Wireman is one of the media guys now. If Coach Cal has told members of the media something off the record' date=' how much info is Wireman going to get if he post something on his Blog, or something on here about the true story about Harrow?[/quote']

 

I think it's more about the "No comment" thing. It's just fueling the fire by making people think he knows but wont tell.

 

I'm within pp92, why say anything?

No comment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I don't really know anything; I just wanted to jump on the "no comment" bandwagon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.