Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is wrong with Harrow??

Featured Replies

I hope he sticks. Ryan is a soft spoken reflective young man. Don't get why Cal is surprised that he is not "tough" enough. Does Cal's Mafia not have any scouts?

 

All the screaming in the world is not going to turn Fred Rogers into Jack Lambert.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They ever figure out what was wrong with him?

 

If they have, they've been awfully tight-lipped about it.

Now he is headed home w/ his mother to handle some family issues and won't play tonight or Friday.

Now he is headed home w/ his mother to handle some family issues and won't play tonight or Friday.

 

That adds credibility to the transfer rumors.

Hate to say it, but gut feeling is that he is gone. Sad... He's a nice guy and a really good ball player. Had the potential to get drafted, but if he transfers I don't see that happening. Doubt we'll ever know what the real deal is, but I sure would love to.

If he left, when could he play again and how much time would he have left to play?

I don't think he's transferring....I think there's some personal (either Harrow himself or family) stuff going on that no one really knows about.

I believe something is wrong with Harrow but I don't believe it to be the flu. Hope I'm wrong but something is going on.

That adds credibility to the transfer rumors.

 

When I first saw the news that Harrow was going home, I immediately thought of the rumors about a transfer. I am starting to think we may not see him in the blue and white.

No comment.

Meaning you might know something and can't tell?

No comment. :D

He's gone IMO.

 

The flu theory seems to be some sort of cover up. He's either decided to transfer or been asked to leave the team for some odd reason.

 

Anyone think it could be grades or a failed drug test ? Not saying either are true.

 

Whatever is wrong with him, I hope it all works out. He may not be a lottery pick but he has talent and I hate to see talent go to waste.

  • Author

Some kids can't deal with pressure, maybe he has a nerve problem.

Like Cal says......Kentucky is not for everybody.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.