Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is wrong with Harrow??

Featured Replies

I heard he got some chick knocked up. This would definitely be enough to give somebody flu like symptoms.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, today is Saturday. Has anyone heard if he is back? Today was to be the day he makes a decision.

I heard he got some chick knocked up. This would definitely be enough to give somebody flu like symptoms.

 

Wouldn't doubt it, I've heard he loves the ladies. I still have a couple buddies on campus and they say he's pretty active with the females, that's why I had the thoughts of maybe picking up an accidental STD or something like that. A pregnancy wouldn't surprise me either, although tough I'm sure he'll be alright (if that is the case). There are plenty of college athletes who already have children and in some cases wives, Ramon Harris and DeAndre Liggins are good examples.

Well, today is Saturday. Has anyone heard if he is back? Today was to be the day he makes a decision.

 

Cal said last night during the post game that he still expected him back with the team today and practicing Sunday and Monday. Said at the end of the day he expected him to be back, we'll see. Personally I think he comes back.

I don't think knocking a girl up would keep him away from basketball for a week or two. Just doesn't add up..

I don't think knocking a girl up would keep him away from basketball for a week or two. Just doesn't add up..

 

I tend to agree most babies require 9 months. Plus dont you wanna go to the NBA to support it, Not everyone is cut out for Cals challenge.

 

I tend to agree most babies require 9 months. Plus dont you wanna go to the NBA to support it, Not everyone is cut out for Cals challenge.

 

UK just has to move on right now and play basketball.

I am not worried about the PG position, but more about Harrow. Praying that things work out for him and his family.

 

You worded this much better than I did. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.