Trinity at Moeller predictions

PepRock01

Who wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I have heard the field where Moeller plays home games is not very good. Any truth to this?

The field itself is fine, it's sports turf, but seating is very limited and there is no lighting, hence the 3pm Saturday kickoff. Apparently the surrounding neighborhood association has really limited their plans to expand their on campus stadium.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor fella has nothing better to do. He just loves to hate, hate, hate! I did see where he said earlier in the year he had his son out running routes and then a couple days ago, he said he plays the line. Which is it I ask. I'm thinking he just might be pullin the wool over on some people. Can't really believe what he is saying. I'm thinking he just might be a closet "lover" of the Trinity's,Highlands, St X and Ryles of the world. He likes to pick against the winners and then they seem to always win. The way I look at it, he is doing everyone a favor! Thanks ukfan! Keep up the good work.

There u go!

Seriously....you are REALLY going to let him get to you?? :confused::lol:

BTW: T wins by 2 TD's!

TD - as others have more ably stated - I usually just ignore him - for he has no credibility. For some reason on that occasion - its the first thing that came to mind. I will try and be more restrained in the future. :D :thumb:

Why would you ever pull for an out of state team over a KY team? Besides, won't it be more fun when your SK team is the first team to beat them?

Man, maybe ukfan is just a big fan of Greater Cincinnati football. After all, I'm sure Moeller is much closer to his living situation than Trinity is. And moreover, his post didn't say anything about Simon Kenton, so I'm not sure why we have to jump all over that.

Anyways, I hope Trinity beats JR and mighty Moe by 50. At least.

The field itself is fine, it's sports turf, but seating is very limited and there is no lighting, hence the 3pm Saturday kickoff. Apparently the surrounding neighborhood association has really limited their plans to expand their on campus stadium.

I think you are saying this, but to be clear...

Moeller plays their games at Lockland Stadium. Lockland is a run down part of Cincinnati. The field is nice and seating should be plenty for what both teams bring to the table.

Moeller does not have a regulation football field at the high school. There is not, nor has there ever been, enough room. They have a sweet 50 yard all weather turf practice facility with state of the art weight rooms and other facilities, but no actual field.

-CardinalsFan

Wise move Moe put up 42 points in a 7 point loss to the #4 team in the country Friday.

I'll bite. St. Ed's isn't even No. 1 in their own region or state. They aren't in the USA Today top 25, although two Ohio schools and one from Kentucky are.

I'm not sure who has them ranked fourth in the nation, but I'd guess that's more of a reflection of their rankings than how good St. Ed's is. And, I know they are really good, but they are not fourth in the nation good.

I think you are saying this, but to be clear...

Moeller plays their games at Lockland Stadium. Lockland is a run down part of Cincinnati. The field is nice and seating should be plenty for what both teams bring to the table.

Moeller does not have a regulation football field at the high school. There is not, nor has there ever been, enough room. They have a sweet 50 yard all weather turf practice facility with state of the art weight rooms and other facilities, but no actual field.

-CardinalsFan

This.

Lockland Stadium has lights, the field will be in fine shape, and there is plenty of seating.

the stadium is located just off the interstate, but it's a rough area. Suffice it to say Big Moe doesn't play their home games in the same demographic area they draw their students.

I'll bite. St. Ed's isn't even No. 1 in their own region or state. They aren't in the USA Today top 25, although two Ohio schools and one from Kentucky are.

I'm not sure who has them ranked fourth in the nation, but I'd guess that's more of a reflection of their rankings than how good St. Ed's is. And, I know they are really good, but they are not fourth in the nation good.

He's referencing the Max Preps rankings, as well as calpreps. Although they aren't in the USA today top 25 they're in the rivals top 25.