PepRock01

Who wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you ever pull for an out of state team over a KY team? Besides, won't it be more fun when your SK team is the first team to beat them?

Because he's a fly in the ointment, he likes to ruffle feathers, and get under people's skin.

Now why would you want anything negative to happen to a team from Ky? If you want to root for an upset wait until the 3rd round. :cool:

Why would you ever pull for an out of state team over a KY team? Besides, won't it be more fun when your SK team is the first team to beat them?

Because he's a fly in the ointment, he likes to ruffle feathers, and get under people's skin.

Seriously....you are REALLY going to let him get to you?? :confused::lol:

BTW: T wins by 2 TD's!

Poor fella has nothing better to do. He just loves to hate, hate, hate! I did see where he said earlier in the year he had his son out running routes and then a couple days ago, he said he plays the line. Which is it I ask. I'm thinking he just might be pullin the wool over on some people. Can't really believe what he is saying. I'm thinking he just might be a closet "lover" of the Trinity's,Highlands and Ryles of the world. He likes to pick against the winners and then they seem to always win. The way I look at it, he is doing everyone a favor! Thanks ukfan! Keep up the good work.

Poor fella has nothing better to do. He just loves to hate, hate, hate! I did see where he said earlier in the year he had his son out running routes and then a couple days ago, he said he plays the line. Which is it I ask. I'm thinking he just might be pullin the wool over on some people. Can't really believe what he is saying. I'm thinking he just might be a closet "lover" of the Trinity's,Highlands and Ryles of the world. He likes to pick against the winners and then they seem to always win. The way I look at it, he is doing everyone a favor! Thanks ukfan! Keep up the good work.

This post is very likeable, too bad im biased to X.