Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands schedule in 2013

Featured Replies

I know the guru will probably think this should be an off-season thread, but I can't wait! Highlands' schedule next year figures to be quite different than in 2011 and 2012, since it's my understanding a lot of 2-year contracts expire after this season. I have heard some talk that Highlands will be playing Paducah Tilghman and Campbell County in varsity football next year. Is this true? Also, have any other varsity games for Highlands been finalized for next year?

  • Replies 520
  • Views 59.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bring NC and Kenton on board and it would be a five star schedule

 

NewCath is NOT ready to compete with Highlands in football, especially next season! JMHO.

I heard school names floating around are Campbell, PT, Bryan Station, John Hardin, and the mighty Men of Moeller. That's just stadium talk so who knows.

I think Highlands and Bowling Green would be quite an interesting matchup.. Im sure some BG folks would love to get shot at the Birds..

I think Highlands and Bowling Green would be quite an interesting matchup.. Im sure some BG folks would love to get shot at the Birds..

 

This BG alum living in Boyle County would love to see that game. Hopefully it could happen sometime in the future. It's safe to say neither team is ducking the other.

I think the Rafferty's Bowl hosted by Greenwood and WCentral ought to expand to a saturday and make it a 3 game event, and add BGreen to the mix.. I know the 2 year contracts with Mayfield and Trousdale Co are up, so, there would be an opportunity to bring in Highlands or Cov Cath to something like that. WCentral vs CCath, BG vs Highlands, throw in say Ryle or SK vs Greenwood and you'd have a WKy/NKy challenge type thing.. I like it..

I guarantee HHS won't be traveling to Western Kentucky more than once during the regular season. They will already be traveling to PT..

Colerain has a couple of weeks open.

:sssh::popcorn:

:deadhorse:

 

-CardinalsFan

I think the Rafferty's Bowl hosted by Greenwood and WCentral ought to expand to a saturday and make it a 3 game event, and add BGreen to the mix.. I know the 2 year contracts with Mayfield and Trousdale Co are up, so, there would be an opportunity to bring in Highlands or Cov Cath to something like that. WCentral vs CCath, BG vs Highlands, throw in say Ryle or SK vs Greenwood and you'd have a WKy/NKy challenge type thing.. I like it..

 

Bowling Green and either South Warren or Warren East host the Rafferty's Bowl at WKU and I believe the teams are set through 2014. I believe Mercer County and LexCath will be in it the next 2 years.

 

Warren Central and Greenwood hosted the Fruit of the Loom Rivals Bowl at Warren Central this season.

Highlands will play at Campbell Co next year and be CC's second game of the year, from what I heard from one of their (CC) assistant coaches.

I believe Highlands schedule is now filled for next season.

Teams I would go watch Highlands play

 

Don Bosco(NEW JERSEY)

Ensworth (Nashville, Tenn)

Maryville,(Tenn)

I don't see Simon Kenton on there... Highlands must be ducking out on playing them...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.