Highlands schedule in 2013

jbwill2

Come see the SK trophy case! You will be amazed at how many state trophies are in there from wrestling alone. How many does Highlands have for wrestling? Probably a goose egg! :D

Marksberry knows that his team can't compete with Highlands or Cov Cath. When will you finally get it?

This forum is for Football, If you want to talk about wrestling trophies, there's a different forum for that.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come see the SK trophy case! You will be amazed at how many state trophies are in there from wrestling alone. How many does Highlands have for wrestling? Probably a goose egg! :D

That's because they don't have a wrestling team..:rolleyes:

Marksberry knows that his team can't compete with Highlands or Cov Cath. When will you finally get it?

This forum is for Football, If you want to talk about wrestling trophies, there's a different forum for that.

And the schools in NKy that can compete with Cov Cath and Highlands are who exacly? And did Highlands accept when Colerain, Moeller and Cincy St. X came calling?

Did you hit your head on a Bill Boyle wrestling mat? Maybe too young for that coach, still waiting for a PM with graduating class? I tell you you I have to believe you swallowed Mr. Microphone when little all bark no substance....

And the schools in NKy that can compete with Cov Cath and Highlands are who exacly? And did Highlands accept when Colerain, Moeller and Cincy St. X came calling?

Sure did. HHS has played them all. Unsuccessful and successful. But they played when called upon to do so when it fits the schedule.

Is Highlands changing their mascot to a duck instead of a bluebird? :D

Doesn't matter what their mascot is...They can be the ducks and wear pink and purple striped unis and still beat SK by 5 TD's. You're not as dumb as you act on here. It's a show to get reactions. We get it! But deep down it kills you that your boys can even get on the same field as Highlands or Cov Cath!

(Sorry to the other fans and players, I'm happy you're having a great year!)

Yep! Only thing Highlands has is football. SK has it all.

I really liked you until this point right now. You have officially crossed the line so I will no longer defend your antics as playful banter. You have pride in your school, that's good. Everyone talks about why people send their kids to Ft Thomas schools and the reason is usually stated by out of district folks as just for football. Do you have any idea how many kids are in our elementary schools that aren't playing football at Highlands right now? We have more elementary out of district students paying tuition than SK probably has football players. It's the education here that draws people away from wherever they are to come here. I see it first hand as my wife is a teacher and every time I talk to someone all they talk about is how patient her and other teachers are to their child's specific needs ans it makes me ten times more proud than that state championship ring that barely fits my fat hand anymore. Get a life brother!