Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games

Toothpick

Just a few hours ago I was told Trosper and Rash discussed it (a while back) and in that conversation Trosper allegedly told Rash no Beechwood coaches were at his practice and he (Trosper) had no idea where that came from. However, Tropser has told several people at Conner something completely different.

It was also suggested to me that maybe Trosper used this story (a Beechwood coach scouting their practice) as a way to motivate his team for the scrimmage.

Here is what I know for sure, Trosper told several people a Beechwood coach was at a Conner practice and the Beechwood powers that be state that "no one from Beechwood pulled this stunt."

You can frame it however you like JD but if what you say is true then Coach Trosper is a liar.

So, Trosper is a liar. Right?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on my intel I have every reason to believe that there was a Beechwood coach at the Conner practice a few days before the Conner/Beechwood scrimmage.

Unless my eye witnesses are blind. The people I spoke to about it said they saw the coach. I have no reason to not believe them.

Actually, since you pointed out the cost of gas, Beechwood has decided to rent an apartment in Mayfield and hire a full time scout to go to all Cardinal games. It was either that or kayak down the Ohio River and catch a cab from Paducah. Cab fares were just too much. Plus by the time the kayak would make it back up stream it would be time to turn right around for next week's game.

lol.gif

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank my "loyal" following for all the attention you have shown in the past 10 months .....

I could not have made this return without you!

What I intend to do ... is speak to many of the blatant lies, falsehoods and half truths that many of you have obtained from "my source" ....

The most recent (and probably the biggest) ...

NO BEECHWOOD COACH SCOUTED A CONNER PRACTICE.

For real ... are you guys serious?

As previously stated ... I personally asked Coach Trosper (after the Conner/Beechwood scrimmage) which one of our coaches showed up at their practice.

His response: "None that I know of, I have no idea how that started"

That conversation was witnessed by at least 3 other coaches.

I also asked another Conner coach about the situation (who shall remain nameless for now) his response: "Never happened".

Besides the fact that this would have happened at the same time that Beechwood was having practice ... lets think about some other key points:

*If Beechwood wanted to know what Conner was doing ... why wouldn't Coach Rash call Coach Trosper to talk (yes .. they are friends and share great respect for each other).

*If Beechwood wanted to know what Conner was doing ... why wouldn't they watch last years film?

*If Beechwood wanted to know what Conner was doing ... why wouldn't they reach out to other schools in the area for film (my guess--is that we could have had film on every game in less than 10 minutes).

*If Beechwood wanted to know what Conner was doing ... why would you think that the coach in question would walk right out in the open and let himself be seen?

And to touch on that subject a little more .... If Coach Trosper (or any coach for that matter) saw a Beechwood coach at their practice ... why was this coach never named? Seriously ... which one of us is responsible for spygate? Why didn't the name come out? Hmm .... I think I know the answer.

The other part that was extremely funny .. is that the "spygate" coach was driving a certain type of car ... well ... that is pretty funny considering the fact that no one from the Beechwood coaching staff drives the make of the car in question.

A few other falsehoods that need to be debunked:

*Beechwood coaches and student athletes do not recruit players from other schools (get over it ... the school recruits its self)

*Beechwood puts the same type of effort into scouting Frankfort as they do Mayfield. Frankfort is .. and will continue to be the real deal--and extremely tough to prepare for.

*A certain coach was NOT kicked out of the Mayfield game last year (comments made by a distraught student athlete were originally mistakenly attributed to a coach--the situation was fixed immediately. If you don't believe that ... look to see if there is a Beechwood coach listed on the KHSAA DQ report).

At the end of the day ... "Haters Gonna Hate" .... that still will not turn your lies into the truth.

It is good to be back.

I should know better ... but ... here goes ...

I know who started the thread .... and based on what has been in the threads on this topic ... it was easy for me to see what happened right away. (Others are obviously not so "quick")

From my point of view .. theguru was speaking about something that someone probably told him.

I would be willing to bet that the thread is still open so people can discuss it. (I am sure he will weigh in).

At the same time ... theguru reported both sides of the coin later on in this thread.

For now .. I am glad that the posts are still open .. it gave me the opportunity to speak about the situation.

*Why didn't more Beechwood people speak out about the situation .... hmmm ... I wonder.

Probably because they had not heard about it happening until they read it here.

Probably because our fans know better than to waste time talking about things that they do not have information about.

Probably because they try to follow the rules of the board .. and don't want to speak about rumors.

The right answer is ... they probably just flat out did not know either way and decided not to speculate.

Then .. you question my character because I actually have something to say about it?

Whatever ....

Again .. how many times can you talk out of both sides of your mouth?

At one point you talk about how no one defended the Beechwood staff ... and at the same time you question my character because I refuted (with factual data) these bogus claims.

For real ... make up your mind .....

You can't have it both ways, hoss ....

Anyone who can refute what I have said ... by all means ... speak out right now with FACTUAL DATA.

So ..you keep setting them up ... and I will keep knocking them down.

I never questioned your character. I said how come no one defended Beechwood from the character they chose to display by not refuting the claims that there was a Beechwood coach spying on Conner practicing prior to their scrimmage. I never singled you or your character out.

Here it is again.

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/scrimmage-scouting-ethics-237740.html

If I misunderstood the "character" comments ... you have my most sincere apology.

In closing .. I don't know why our fans didn't speak to the situation (even though I think I spoke to my opinion above).

What I can speak to with 100% certainty .. is that no coach from Beechwood spied on Conner's practice.