Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games

Toothpick

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like this is going to be a "he said she said" until people involved are named. I suggest resolving the matter privately, then disclosing the results.

Coming from you, this may be the funniest thing I've read on here. Thanks for the laugh

I hear Ethan's all the way up 6 on the BW running back depth chart! My son enjoyed making your VARSITY kids cry last Friday!

For real? Pretty sure Beechwood currently has ZERO freshman on the varsity squad.

At the end of the day ... I am pretty sure he is 1 on the freshman depth chart (you know .. the team that he actually plays for)

Way to take a shot at a 14 year old.

I am 100% sure your son had nothing to do with making our kids cry .... it probably has more to do with the fact that they had just lost a football game that they could have won.

But ... great job at using your son in such a classless manner.

As a neutral observer I am fascinated by Mayfield's continued interest in BW on BGP.

True. You would think the Beechwood fans would obsess over Mayfield, not the other way around.

Clyde your far from a neutral observer. Unlike the NKY fans on here, there are to few WKY fans to sustain much conversation and Bw has the only real large fanbase on here of teams we play plus they are always providing me with kicks when I mess with them just as I have done for years. Besides if you read much of their stuff you find Mayfield often popping up in their comments. They send scouts weekly to try and see what we are doing and their coach often speaks of us publicly like the interview he did I heard on trisports the other day where he said this years group has the chance to be special and restore Bw as champs this year and somthing about the last 3 years that Mayfield just had freakishly great teams. Leading one to read between lines to take that as we would go away soon. Guess he forgets we are no strangers to state titles. Truth is I think we have caused him to loose alot of sleep the last few years. So following Bw is very intertaining and alot of fun plus I have grown to like many of the Tiger fans on here.

Someone had a question about some deleted posts in this thread, this is my response to everyone:

We have done the same thing (deleted posts) for years. When a thread needs special attention we move it to a private forum, discuss it, clean it up, and then put it back out on the forum. All the deleted notices you saw were us discussing the thread so that we could put it back out on the forum.

Someone had a question about some deleted posts in this thread, this is my response to everyone:

We have done the same thing (deleted posts) for years. When a thread needs special attention we move it to a private forum, discuss it, clean it up, and then put it back out on the forum. All the deleted notices you saw were us discussing the thread so that we could put it back out on the forum.

Glad it's back, this has been live entertainment

For real? Pretty sure Beechwood currently has ZERO freshman on the varsity squad.

At the end of the day ... I am pretty sure he is 1 on the freshman depth chart (you know .. the team that he actually plays for)

Way to take a shot at a 14 year old.

I am 100% sure your son had nothing to do with making our kids cry .... it probably has more to do with the fact that they had just lost a football game that they could have won.

But ... great job at using your son in such a classless manner.

If you can't take the shots, then don't address me!

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beechwood puts the same type of effort into scouting Frankfort as they do Mayfield. Frankfort is .. and will continue to be the real deal--and extremely tough to prepare for.

Back to scouting. I want to take issue with these two points, okay, maybe just one.

How many times has Beechwood scouted Mayfield in person this year and how many times have they scouted Frankfort in person this year?

If you can't take the shots, then don't address me!

Take the shots?

Sorry .. I can read .. none were directed at me.

I was defending a 14 year kid.

AND ... I WAS DEFENDING YOUR SON FROM YOUR MISERABLE COMMENTS.

Trust me ... I would have no issue saying the exact same thing to your face.