Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games

Toothpick

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who really cares if they did or didn't scout a practice.. As far as I know, it's not illegal to do it and if a team wants to see what they may be facing in a week or 2 or 3, more power to them.. I don't think it has a thing in the world to do with class.. Just a team trying to get a headsup on an opponent.. Good for them if they did and if they didn't, that's no biggie either.. No harm, no foul..

Who really cares if they did or didn't scout a practice.. As far as I know, it's not illegal to do it and if a team wants to see what they may be facing in a week or 2 or 3, more power to them.. I don't think it has a thing in the world to do with class.. Just a team trying to get a headsup on an opponent.. Good for them if they did and if they didn't, that's no biggie either.. No harm, no foul..

I agree MHS. Moving back to the topic in this thread and more pressing questions - where do we think the Beechwood coaches are going to eat before scouting the Cardinals this week? Any suggestions? :D

I agree MHS. Moving back to the topic in this thread and more pressing questions - where do we think the Beechwood coaches are going to eat before scouting the Cardinals this week? Any suggestions? :D

Carr's Barn would be my choice.. Good steaks and fair prices.. Majestic Pizza and Steakhouse is also a good choice.. Other than those 2, it's pretty thin pickins unless you like fast food..

Carr's Barn would be my choice.. Good steaks and fair prices.. Majestic Pizza and Steakhouse is also a good choice.. Other than those 2, it's pretty thin pickins unless you like fast food..

Is Carr's the place that has the home style food and a buffet? If yes, I would vouch for that place. Solid.

:thumb:

Did Trosper ask Rash about it? Did he identify the person he thought was a coach that was scouting to Coach Rash?

Just a few hours ago I was told Trosper and Rash discussed it (a while back) and in that conversation Trosper allegedly told Rash no Beechwood coaches were at his practice and he (Trosper) had no idea where that came from. However, Tropser has told several people at Conner something completely different.

It was also suggested to me that maybe Trosper used this story (a Beechwood coach scouting their practice) as a way to motivate his team for the scrimmage.

Here is what I know for sure, Trosper told several people a Beechwood coach was at a Conner practice and the Beechwood powers that be state that "no one from Beechwood pulled this stunt."

Patti's 1880 just off Interstate 24. Outstanding food....