Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games

Toothpick

Back to scouting. I want to take issue with these two points, okay, maybe just one.

How many times has Beechwood scouted Mayfield in person this year and how many times have they scouted Frankfort in person this year?

The answer to both questions is the same ...... ONE for each. (Frankfort vs. Newport).

Now ... let me clear the air ... unless someone can prove where I said that we scout Mayfield every week ... then we are assuming facts in evidence. Now .. I have no problem saying that I am very good at alluding to something ... for the simple fact of letting the target of the post come to their "own conclusions".

Now .. have we spent a lot of time on Mayfield over the years.

The most that we have ever traveled to watch Mayfield (at any location) is 6 times.

And the best proof of that ... is that I have only seen 1 picture posted here!

I am sure it would have been the same kind of front page news as it was last week.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you traveled to see Frankfort 6 times in one year?

Personally ... No. (my high water mark for the Panthers is 3 in one season).

Collective efforts from our team? There have been seasons where we have scouted Frankfort more than 6 times (a lot easier drive).

Personally ... No. (my high water mark for the Panthers is 3 in one season).

Collective efforts from our team? There have been seasons where we have scouted Frankfort more than 6 times (a lot easier drive).

So the A-Team goes to scout Mayfield and the B-Team goes to scout Frankfort?

So the A-Team goes to scout Mayfield and the B-Team goes to scout Frankfort?

I wish I could say that we are that organized ..... but a lot of it comes down to who is available, who can travel, who has to work the next morning (that Mayfield trip is an all-nighter).

It would be safe to say that we try to get as many eyes on a "live" performance as possible.

Our philosophy is simple ... our kids work extremely hard under tough conditions ... we owe our kids the same type of effort that they give.

The answer to both questions is the same ...... ONE for each. (Frankfort vs. Newport).

Now ... let me clear the air ... unless someone can prove where I said that we scout Mayfield every week ... then we are assuming facts in evidence. Now .. I have no problem saying that I am very good at alluding to something ... for the simple fact of letting the target of the post come to their "own conclusions".

Now .. have we spent a lot of time on Mayfield over the years.

The most that we have ever traveled to watch Mayfield (at any location) is 6 times.

And the best proof of that ... is that I have only seen 1 picture posted here!

I am sure it would have been the same kind of front page news as it was last week.

In fairness to 1 picture, that is all the home games we have played so far this year. Not this year but 2 years ago you claimed to have scouted us every single week. I then and now found that hard to believe and suspect you were messing with Snake and I as I can't imagine traveling here to watch us agaisnt some of our district opponets and early playoff games

I hear Ethan's all the way up 6 on the BW running back depth chart! My son enjoyed making your VARSITY kids cry last Friday!

Not sure why you feel the need to use the kid and call him out, but way to show your class once again. Man, that one really sticks in your side doesn't it? Pretty sure Ethans dad came on here a couple weeks ago and directly confronted you for all garbage and inaccuracies you throw out here, and in typical fashion you tucked tail and disappeared. You continue to sound like a jilted lover, almost to a creepy point.

I hear Ethan's all the way up 6 on the BW running back depth chart! My son enjoyed making your VARSITY kids cry last Friday!

Are you kidding me! I hope the boy and family comes back to haunt you. My mother punched your mother in the nose what color of blood came out? I thought the Dad came on BGP and when not required to explain did. This is coming a fatal attraction leave it alone and move on. Hear is a thought work on the Neers scheduling HHS and you and yours can have a crying moment.

To my all time favorite poster, quickslick. Is Beechwood going to scout the Mayfield/Tilghman game this week? This will be a great opportunity to see a great game. There are only 5 to 6 games that are worth scouting and this is one of them.

I think Beechwood would be crazy not to scout the PT game!

I think Beechwood would be crazy not to scout the PT game!

For the last several years they have scouted most all of our major games so yea Im sure they will. Guess our staff just doesn't work as hard as BW as we are not planning on scouting them anytime soon

Are you kidding me! I hope the boy and family comes back to haunt you. My mother punched your mother in the nose what color of blood came out? I thought the Dad came on BGP and when not required to explain did. This is coming a fatal attraction leave it alone and move on. Hear is a thought work on the Neers scheduling HHS and you and yours can have a crying moment.

When we are ready, we will let you know! All in due time, pal.

Edited by jolmstead

For the last several years they have scouted most all of our major games so yea Im sure they will. Guess our staff just doesn't work as hard as BW as we are not planning on scouting them anytime soon

Nobody is saying that at all. I would say the coaching at both schools is very similar but Mayfield has flat out had better talent.