Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games

Toothpick

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Beechwood is scouting Mayfield every game I would definitely mess with the Tiger coaching staff every game, especially the blowouts.

Trash time vs. Fulton City and Fulton County I am leaving my starters in a couple extra possessions and telling them to draw up whatever play they feel like in the huddle.

I am encouraging a double reverse pass with Jackson lined up out of the Wildcat. I am encouraging 5 Wide with a double pass back to the QB. I am encouraging a jumbo set on 1st and 10 where the QB runs play action. I am switching my wideouts with my QB.

Defensively I am ordering up organized chaos. I am blitzing both safeties at the same time. I am showing zone blitzes with a DT dropping back.

In a nutshell I am potentially sacrificing points in trash time for plays that I will never even consider, let alone run, in practice for the sake of requiring Beechwood to have to scout it and decide whether they need to prepare for it.

It has certainly been a rough couple of weeks on BGP for the Beechies. Not sure where all of this is coming from.

I don't see anything all that negative in this thread. This thread is mostly about fun.

As to other threads, about 90% of the negative on here has been from one poster (not uk#1fan) and then others have commented on that. As a Beechwood fan, I have been happy to see the support that the vast majority of the posters have given to Beechwood in their comments. It is pretty clear that our vindictive, grudge bearing poster is on his own little island.

I sensed desperation earlier this year when BW was caught sending a coach to scout an opponents PRACTICE.

BW never sent anyone to scout an opponents practice, BW may be overly competitive and take preparedness to a new level, but sending someone to watch practice....did not happen, that would show a serious lack of class, something coach Rash has never been accused of.

Now if you want to answer why your fine coach Marksberry showed an immense lack of class by not shaking the hands of any coaches or players from the opposing team this past Friday...waved off coach Rash and walked in the other direction....he showed his true colors!

No just individuals want to shame BW, and make their program look bad. I have too much respect for BW program and coaches to beleive this ever happened. I know it never happened when I scouted for BW. Coach Rash has too much class along with his other coaches. JD

No just individuals want to shame BW, and make their program look bad. I have too much respect for BW program and coaches to beleive this ever happened. I know it never happened when I scouted for BW. Coach Rash has too much class along with his other coaches. JD

You can frame it however you like JD but if what you say is true then Coach Trosper is a liar.