Beechwood Coaches Parking Passes For Mayfield Home Games

Wanted to try and get word out to the Tiger staff that we have set aside a couple of our end zone parking/tailgate passes that includes dinner and often is themed, like our luau (pig or tiger). If there is a $100 left in the Bw scout budget this is a great value. All we ask is that if your going to break bread with us then bring a side dish or dessert. We can even add the Bw coaches to our email lists that tells you what will be on the menu each week.

Lets party Tigers :dancingpa:lol:

Bw suv.JPG

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually since Bw is sending scouts to ever game this year at Mayfield I think Coach Rash should look into the benefits of joining the Mayfield Chamber of Commerce. They offer some wonderful advantages that I think might save Rash some $ on his scout budget

::lol:You guys don't have banjo's do you? :lol:

If you live in Kentucky, you got a banjo....you guy's are step children of Ohio...yankee's:lol:

And your all step children of Illinois:idunno:, or is it Missouri:idunno:, then again it could be Tennessee:idunno:. All three aren't that far from Mayfield! :lol:

Actually since Bw is sending scouts to ever game this year at Mayfield I think Coach Rash should look into the benefits of joining the Mayfield Chamber of Commerce. They offer some wonderful advantages that I think might save Rash some $ on his scout budget

If Beechwood is scouting every game this year I think that is incredibly smart on the part of Beechwood.

I had this conversation earlier this summer with a member of the staff. Everything Beechwood does should in part be to help them beat Mayfield.

If Beechwood is scouting every game this year I think that is incredibly smart on the part of Beechwood.

I had this conversation earlier this summer with a member of the staff. Everything Beechwood does should in part be to help them beat Mayfield.

Could one question whether Beechwood makes it out of their own District?

Could one question whether Beechwood makes it out of their own District?

Not sure what Bellevue, Dayton or Ludlow have, but, it's probably a safe bet they make it out of district, but, Frankfort may have something to say about making the semifinals. They seem to have a little stronger team than what they've had in the past few years and BWood lost alot off of last years team, so, I wouldn't count my chickens just yet..

This is not a new thing, I believe they started doing this 2 years ago or atleast that is what I have been told. No doubt it's very smart and tells us several things about Rash and BW. This is the kind of work effort that seperates them from most others. Who else would send scouts this kind of distance weekly, my guess is not many including us. I also think it says that they have the utmost respect for the Cards. Guessing they don't want to leave to chance the tape swaps and reliance of coaches from teams Mayfield plays. Wonder if they are show Frankfort the same respect?