Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Cheating College Coaches

Featured Replies

What is it? I'm lost.

 

I know you're slow, but its not that difficult.

 

Most people love to claim the Cal knew all about (or even orchestrated) the Rose situation, but nobody seems to pin any blame on Coach K for Maggette. People also love to ignore Roy's NCAA troubles at Kansas, or Darrell Arthur's grade controversy, or even Calhoun who actually HAS been cited by the NCAA.

 

Its laughable. As the kids say... haters gon hate.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If everyone would just stop picking on Little Ole UK, everything would be alright. :jump:

I'm slow? Wait, I'm slow? Everyone on this board has acknowledged that Coach K knew about Piggie but I'm slow? I even believe all the Duke fans on the board stripped Coach K of the 1999 Final Four appearance with illegal player Maggette. All the Duke fans on this board even acknowledged our befuddlement at the NCAA and why they chose no action against Duke and Coach K but I'm slow? You're still crying about it 13 years later but I'm slow?

 

I've never seen ANYONE on this board defend Roy or Calhoun but I'm slow?

 

I'm slow? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

My apologies. Cal is as innocent as OJ Simpson. Is that better?

 

The general consensus is that they all cheat but I'm slow? Are you Cal's driver or something? Do you hold his toilet paper in his office bathroom or something? You fold it for him? Cut his meat? Tuck him in at night?

I'm slow? Wait, I'm slow? Everyone on this board has acknowledged that Coach K knew about Piggie but I'm slow? I even believe all the Duke fans on the board stripped Coach K of the 1999 Final Four appearance with illegal player Maggette. All the Duke fans on this board even acknowledged our befuddlement at the NCAA and why they chose no action against Duke and Coach K but I'm slow? You're still crying about it 13 years later but I'm slow?

 

I've never seen ANYONE on this board defend Roy or Calhoun but I'm slow?

 

I'm slow? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

My apologies. Cal is as innocent as OJ Simpson. Is that better?

 

The general consensus is that they all cheat but I'm slow? Are you Cal's driver or something? Do you hold his toilet paper in his office bathroom or something? You fold it for him? Cut his meat? Tuck him in at night?

 

Once again I believe mobaar is referring to the national media and the like, not the posters on this message board. And he has a legitimate point whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Do you disagree with the poll as a whole, or just certain parts of it?
All I'm saying is if you are going to vote in this bogus poll, you should sign your name by your vote.....in other words "man up" about who you think is cheating and there really should be an incident cited for your thought process......that would be a very interesting poll, but then the accusers would back down!!!
All I'm saying is if you are going to vote in this bogus poll, you should sign your name by your vote.....in other words "man up" about who you think is cheating and there really should be an incident cited for your thought process......that would be a very interesting poll, but then the accusers would back down!!!

 

Give it a rest. Most UK fans love the publicity when it comes to college basketball. Cal is just trying to give you guys some more.

Once again I believe mobaar is referring to the national media and the like, not the posters on this message board. And he has a legitimate point whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

 

Then why is he quoting me in his posts? Why is he personally attacking me? Explain that one.

All I'm saying is if you are going to vote in this bogus poll, you should sign your name by your vote.....in other words "man up" about who you think is cheating and there really should be an incident cited for your thought process......that would be a very interesting poll, but then the accusers would back down!!!

 

If Cal wasn't #1, would you care what the poll results were?

While it's not a surprise Cal is #1 I do have to question the idiots they polled. Exhibit A: didn't UConn just get busted for cheating? And Calhoun only got 7%.

While it's not a surprise Cal is #1 I do have to question the idiots they polled. Exhibit A: didn't UConn just get busted for cheating? And Calhoun only got 7%.

 

When I heard this story was coming out, I predicted the top three would be Cal, Drew & Calhoun. In that order.

If Cal wasn't #1, would you care what the poll results were?

 

And would you? Thought so...:lol:

And would you? Thought so...:lol:

 

I expected Calhoun to be at the top of the list, as woodsrider just pointed out. That's why I strolled in the thread. But good try. :thumb:

While it's not a surprise Cal is #1 I do have to question the idiots they polled. Exhibit A: didn't UConn just get busted for cheating? And Calhoun only got 7%.

 

That does seem a little strange. He literally just got busted cheating.

If Cal wasn't #1, would you care what the poll results were?
Yes......all are the same to me....just quit hiding behind the poll and be a man about it!!!
Give it a rest. Most UK fans love the publicity when it comes to college basketball. Cal is just trying to give you guys some more.
Yeah right....everyone wants to be accused of cheating....especially after a butt kicking to the rest of the NCAA basketball teams......rest that!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.