Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Cheating College Coaches

Featured Replies

Borrowed from the NC State board...

 

"When someone finally reads this to Peppers, he's going to be angry."

 

:lol: :lol:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually laughed out loud when I read that.

I actually laughed out loud when I read that.

 

That's definitely laugh out loud quality.

Borrowed from the NC State board...

 

"When someone finally reads this to Peppers, he's going to be angry."

 

Very, very, funny

For my big blue homey mobaar even though he doesn't like me. :lol:

 

I got you.

 

 

 

image-2924975628.jpg

For my big blue homey mobaar even though he doesn't like me. :lol:

 

I've got nothing against you. You're just really wrong sometimes :lol:

I've got nothing against you. You're just really wrong sometimes :lol:

 

Pot. Kettle. Black...

Pot. Kettle. Black...

 

ouch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.