Is CovCath violating Title IX?

The Dixie boys tried to go to the HHS/CCH game tonight. Some got in, some didn't (sold out). After standing around in the cold waiting to get in, they didn't feel much like driving out to Conner to arrive late and support the girls.

Hmm, come to think of it, I've done the same thing. Being dissappointed about not getting in at CCH, I didn't trek out to Conner either. Instead, I'm sitting here thinking... "Wow, this really did hurt the girls tonight."

The Dixie boys should have gone to see their girls team's game playing Conner in the first place . Where is their school spirit ? If this is true shame on them for not going to see their girls team play .

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dixie boys should have gone to see their girls team's game playing Conner in the first place . Where is their school spirit ? If this is true shame on them for not going to see their girls team play .

I don't know many times in high school the guys team went and watched the girls team. Most guys go out and watch their oppenents on off nights.