Pitching coach search...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a nky/cincy area coach that will work with a pitchers existing style, not totally try to change it up...can't seem to come up with any suggestions. Must be a well kept secret? Thanks for any ideas:D

How old are the kids you are looking for? What is their skill level and what are their goals and more importantly pitching coaches are expensive so a good coach will cost you some cash!

Freshman in her third year of HS pitching, first year being main JV pitcher, varsity relief....needs to learn other than two pitches and gain speed and strength...used to paying between 30 and 50 bucks an hour so no surprise there;)

Some people love Chris Minor at Diamonds and Dreams also, I am not her biggest fan but she knows a heck of a lot more than I about pitching. She has had several D1 pitchers over the years. She is in Tri County

Good Luck around here it's a lost art. Two of the facilities in our area closed this year.

What facilities are you referring to? Wasn't aware of anything in Northern Kentucky other than the batting cages they had next to Boone County High School, but those closed two or three years ago. What other two facilites closed this year? I am curious. Boone, Kenton and Campbell Counties are in desperate need for a facility with pitching and hitting instructors with pitching lanes and batting cages. The only place I am aware of is At The Yard. They do still have some cages I believe on Dixie Highway behind the car wash, but I hear that place is not very impressive.

What facilities are you referring to? Wasn't aware of anything in Northern Kentucky other than the batting cages they had next to Boone County High School, but those closed two or three years ago. What other two facilites closed this year? I am curious. Boone, Kenton and Campbell Counties are in desperate need for a facility with pitching and hitting instructors with pitching lanes and batting cages. The only place I am aware of is At The Yard. They do still have some cages I believe on Dixie Highway behind the car wash, but I hear that place is not very impressive.

Go ahead and say it, "It's a dump".

I hear they went out of business. One of our kids tried them.

Some people love Chris Minor at Diamonds and Dreams also, I am not her biggest fan but she knows a heck of a lot more than I about pitching. She has had several D1 pitchers over the years. She is in Tri County