Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana Updates

Featured Replies

I bet the balding ref has called 3/4's of the fouls in the first half.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Davis can take Zeller in the 2nd half this time around UK wins.

IU has to be kind of afraid that they aren't winning even when Davis barely played. That's a scary thought.

I'll take that considering Davis didn't play basically the first half.

 

I'll bet he may play about 8 minutes in the second half with the way the officials are calling fouls.

Let's just start the second half with both teams having 10 fouls and save the refs a lot of trouble.

Media timeouts (which seem like they are getting longer and longer), seem to interupt every Wildcat run as soon as it gets going.

Kentucky up 50-47 at the half. Both teams weather foul trouble to key players. Good game so far, whistles interrupting the flow aside.

 

So it could have been more than 50-47? I'd say the "flow" was pretty impressive...

Oladipo really worries me for the 2nd half.

 

The refs worry me more...

Cal is the greatest interview in college basketball. 97%....:lol: :lol:

I expect Davis to explode in the second half.

 

If he doesn't, I'm about to....

Cal is the greatest interview in college basketball. 97%....:lol: :lol:

 

He's hilarious in interviews. Haha

Dude, come on man.

 

 

What? I got tired of reading all of the crazy predictions all week.

Has there been a better half of basketball this season?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.