March 24, 201214 yr Can't believe how much the flow of this game has been ruined by the stripes. Should be at least 80-74 by now...
March 24, 201214 yr Love me some Victor Oladipo. Kid is big time... He's killing the Cats. Need to find a way to get him to settle for jumpers.
March 24, 201214 yr Did anyone catch the announcer comment that Davis had no been on the court for over an hour because of fouls (media timeouts)
March 24, 201214 yr IU is dribble driving right through the UK D. Davis is very tentative to try and block shots, which is leading to a lot of easy looks for IU.
March 24, 201214 yr Been waiting for that traveling call. I thought Zeller walked the time before that too.
March 24, 201214 yr Love me some Victor Oladipo. Kid is big time... Kid is tough. What is his draft projections?
March 24, 201214 yr No one is going to offer resistance because the refs will not let you. This game is flowing like an NBA All Star game because no contact is allowed. But they are consistent so no complaints. It is just how they are calling it. I agree 100%.
March 24, 201214 yr Kid is tough. What is his draft projections? No clue. Not something I have time to care about. Just knew from the first time I scouted him 3 weeks "off the boat" that he would be a good one. I was the first on the Vic bandwagon...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.