March 24, 201214 yr You can stand by that prediction all you want. Officiating hasn't been one sided. But they have been terrible!
March 24, 201214 yr Let's just start the second half with both teams having 10 fouls and save the refs a lot of trouble. Every other game I have seen has been like hand to hand combat until tonight, at least they are calling cheap fouls both ways. UL would have several already fouled out if their game was called this way. Let the players decide the game ..............
March 24, 201214 yr Where did he say it was one sided? So please tell me how the Cats would win by 15 with the way they are playing?
March 24, 201214 yr Every other game I have seen has been like hand to hand combat until tonight, at least they are calling cheap fouls both ways. UL would have several already fouled out if their game was called this way. Let the players decide the game .............. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
March 24, 201214 yr I just walked past my daughter in the hallway and picked up my second foul....wife has me on the couch the rest of the half.
March 24, 201214 yr So please tell me how the Cats would win by 15 with the way they are playing? I think what he meant was that if you let the players play, quit calling the touch fouls UK wins by 15. Basically, because Davis would still be one the floor and not sitting the final 14 minutes.
March 24, 201214 yr So please tell me how the Cats would win by 15 with the way they are playing? Because if UK could play their starters it would be different. Not one sided at all. Horrible both ways. UK still may win by 15. They were up 9 and rolling and Indiana took the chance and put 2 main scorers back in with 2 fouls while UK didn't and it worked for Indiana.
March 24, 201214 yr You guys crack me up. :lol; Says the woman who is afraid to watch her favorite team, who she is so proud of.
March 24, 201214 yr What was the halftime score of the Iowa St. game?Seems like it was close around the 15 min mark in the second half. I just hope that the Cats blow up the Hoosiers in the second half...
March 24, 201214 yr Says the woman who is afraid to watch her favorite team, who she is so proud of. I'm watching this game. Wonder if I'll be blamed by either side when one loses? :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.