Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana Updates

Featured Replies

I expect Davis to explode in the second half.

 

 

He'll get his 3rd foul when he coughs on Zeller to begin the 2nd half.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has there been a better half of basketball this season?

 

Are you kidding? That half sucked. Way too many whistles against both teams. Let them play.

Why doesn't Calipari play some zone when Davis picks up a quick foul so he can stay on the floor longer? I guarantee they would not of given up 47 in a half playing zone in spots.

  • Author
So it could have been more than 50-47? I'd say the "flow" was pretty impressive...

 

Touche'

Are you kidding? That half sucked. Way too many whistles against both teams. Let them play.
As far as scoring and excitement this was one of the better halves this season. Fouls or not.

The officials are screwing up what would be a fun game to watch. Indiana shoots 58% in the half and Davis plays 3 minutes and they are still down 3. I stand by my prediction that UK would win by 15 if we had any decent officials at all..

It is all about defense. That is why this team is who they are. They need to step up the D. My question is will UK play some zone in the second half, if nothing else just to mix it up. IU is going to go straight at Davis in their first few possessions. I would come out zone and blow that up. Then go back to man after the the second half flow gets going.

 

Offensively, attack the basket. They are in foul trouble too so take it to them.

What? I got tired of reading all of the crazy predictions all week.

 

Its easy to call for the upset in a situation like this (like you always do). If you're wrong, just ride the wave. If you're right then, "I told you so"...

The officials are screwing up what would be a fun game to watch. Indiana shoots 58% in the half and Davis plays 3 minutes and they are still down 3. I stand by my prediction that UK would win by 15 if we had any decent officials at all..

 

50-47 at half wasn't fun to watch? You guys are a trip...

The officials are screwing up what would be a fun game to watch. Indiana shoots 58% in the half and Davis plays 3 minutes and they are still down 3. I stand by my prediction that UK would win by 15 if we had any decent officials at all..

 

 

 

You can stand by that prediction all you want. Officiating hasn't been one sided.

50-47 at half wasn't fun to watch? You guys are a trip...

 

 

I prefer defense to go along with good offense. The 1st half was like watching an All Star game.

stick behind my prediction. Cal is an amazing half time coach. Cats by 10-15. I will eat my crow if I have to.

  • Author

Each team got fouls on key players, so to me the ref problem is moot unless you want to argue (and get shamed as I did by GT :D) that it affected Kentucky's flow. Credit Indiana for gambling with players in foul trouble and staying in the game and leading at times. Indiana shooting 58% and their ability to get points inside the arc is what has made the game what it is. They did it even before Davis left the game.

You can stand by that prediction all you want. Officiating hasn't been one sided.

 

Where did he say it was one sided?

Its easy to call for the upset in a situation like this (like you always do). If you're wrong, just ride the wave. If you're right, the , "I told you so"...

 

 

The predictions for a blow out were stupid. Indiana is a good team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.