March 24, 201214 yr Jones needs to come back. And Miller needs to show up soon! Miller needs to show up? Has 5 points so far. They need to actually get the offense started instead of running like chickens with their heads cut off.
March 24, 201214 yr Author The Hoosiers are currently 18/27 from the floor. They're just 2/6 from three, but they've done a great job of getting into the paint and open looks from inside the arc helping to overcome that.
March 24, 201214 yr No worries guys. Most of you knew it was going to be a blowout. Dude, come on man.
March 24, 201214 yr Didnt realize the Harbaugh brothers were IU fans. I knew there was a reason I hate IU.
March 24, 201214 yr Author Didnt realize the Harbaugh brothers were IU fans. I knew there was a reason I hate IU. I think Crean is their brother-in-law.
March 24, 201214 yr Miller needs to show up? Has 5 points so far. They need to actually get the offense started instead of running like chickens with their heads cut off. Exactly, we need a LEADER! NOW.
March 24, 201214 yr UK has to apply better pressure. They are getting shoved around and doing nothing about it.
March 24, 201214 yr Author Jones with 12 points and ties the game at 43 temporarily before MKG puts them up 45-43.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.