March 24, 201214 yr Author What was the halftime score of the Iowa St. game?Seems like it was close around the 15 min mark in the second half. I just hope that the Cats blow up the Hoosiers in the second half... And the Iowa State game is why all this is so premature. Teams go on runs. It could be UK, it could be IU. It could be neither. It's too early to crow "I was right" in any direction. I'll be worried when it gets under 4 minutes. And if my prediction of at least 10 is wrong, I know I'll live.
March 24, 201214 yr MKG and Teague need to just drive it down their throat.Teague can get to the rim every time, just like he did at the end of the first IU game.
March 24, 201214 yr Author Big change there with Teague missing a chance to push it to 10 and then Hulls nailing a three to put it back to 5. 59-54 UK with 16:30 in 2nd.
March 24, 201214 yr No one is going to offer resistance because the refs will not let you. This game is flowing like an NBA All Star game because no contact is allowed. But they are consistent so no complaints. It is just how they are calling it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.