Bob Knight (shaking my head)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When asked which 1 seed was likely to be upset he said "the one from the SEC". What a clown.

Even though he is always ready to take a shot at UK, a lot of times those shots are wrong. This one I don't see as a shot, UK does have a very tough game against Iowa State. The game against UCONN was the first time I seen Iowa State really play, and I won't lie I was impressed. Plus they also beat both Kansas and Baylor this year, so they are for real.

I think UK will still win, however I do think it will be a close one.

I wondered how long it'd take for something to be posted here about this, when I saw the segment on Sports Center. It actually took a couple of hours. SHOCKED! :D

Actually, what he said was "… the one who had the easiest conference schedule and that was the SEC. The Big Ten was tough, the Big East was tough, and the Big 12, where Kansas plays, was pretty strong, but the SEC was not."

Notice that he did not even mention the ACC.

Even though he is always ready to take a shot at UK, a lot of times those shots are wrong. This one I don't see as a shot, UK does have a very tough game against Iowa State. The game against UCONN was the first time I seen Iowa State really play, and I won't lie I was impressed. Plus they also beat both Kansas and Baylor this year, so they are for real.

I think UK will still win, however I do think it will be a close one.

Refuses to say Kentucky

That's the point of the whole thing.

I wondered how long it'd take for something to be posted here about this, when I saw the segment on Sports Center. It actually took a couple of hours. SHOCKED! :D

Actually, what he said was "… the one who had the easiest conference schedule and that was the SEC. The Big Ten was tough, the Big East was tough, and the Big 12, where Kansas plays, was pretty strong, but the SEC was not."

Notice that he did not even mention the ACC.

And that just shows how out of touch he is. Vandy is as good as anyone in the Big 10, or Big East outside of Syracuse. He is not only spiteful he is also stupid.

What an idiot. I could care less if he thinks the CATS will be the first to go down but I just don't understand why ESPN wont call him out on it. They should either have to call him out or take him out. You simply can't ignore the #1 team in the country, whether you think they are #1 or not. He should be fired for making ESPN look bad. His actions reflect directly on them.

And that just shows how out of touch he is. Vandy is as good as anyone in the Big 10, or Big East outside of Syracuse. He is not only spiteful he is also stupid.

Apparently they're not as good as Wisconsin, who finished 4th in the Big 10, so.....

Apparently they're not as good as Wisconsin, who finished 4th in the Big 10, so.....

The Big 10 was obviously better than the SEC this year. Vandy finished 3rd in the SEC. There's a reason Wisconsin was the higher seed.

Yeah clearly Wisconsin was way better than Vandy. I mean they dominated them. Wait what? Vandy attempted a game winning shot in a game the refs bailed Wisconsin out of? Lets not be dumb an act like Wisconsin outclassed Vandy. They won a coin flip.