Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight (shaking my head)

Featured Replies

When asked which 1 seed was likely to be upset he said "the one from the SEC". What a clown.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When asked which 1 seed was likely to be upset he said "the one from the SEC". What a clown.

 

Even though he is always ready to take a shot at UK, a lot of times those shots are wrong. This one I don't see as a shot, UK does have a very tough game against Iowa State. The game against UCONN was the first time I seen Iowa State really play, and I won't lie I was impressed. Plus they also beat both Kansas and Baylor this year, so they are for real.

 

I think UK will still win, however I do think it will be a close one.

I wondered how long it'd take for something to be posted here about this, when I saw the segment on Sports Center. It actually took a couple of hours. SHOCKED! :D

 

Actually, what he said was "… the one who had the easiest conference schedule and that was the SEC. The Big Ten was tough, the Big East was tough, and the Big 12, where Kansas plays, was pretty strong, but the SEC was not."

 

Notice that he did not even mention the ACC.

He said the team from the sec. How is that not a shot? Bob knight is a sad pathetic old man

  • Author
Even though he is always ready to take a shot at UK, a lot of times those shots are wrong. This one I don't see as a shot, UK does have a very tough game against Iowa State. The game against UCONN was the first time I seen Iowa State really play, and I won't lie I was impressed. Plus they also beat both Kansas and Baylor this year, so they are for real.

 

I think UK will still win, however I do think it will be a close one.

 

Refuses to say Kentucky

 

That's the point of the whole thing.

  • Author
I wondered how long it'd take for something to be posted here about this, when I saw the segment on Sports Center. It actually took a couple of hours. SHOCKED! :D

 

Actually, what he said was "… the one who had the easiest conference schedule and that was the SEC. The Big Ten was tough, the Big East was tough, and the Big 12, where Kansas plays, was pretty strong, but the SEC was not."

 

Notice that he did not even mention the ACC.

 

And that just shows how out of touch he is. Vandy is as good as anyone in the Big 10, or Big East outside of Syracuse. He is not only spiteful he is also stupid.

What an idiot. I could care less if he thinks the CATS will be the first to go down but I just don't understand why ESPN wont call him out on it. They should either have to call him out or take him out. You simply can't ignore the #1 team in the country, whether you think they are #1 or not. He should be fired for making ESPN look bad. His actions reflect directly on them.

He finds a away not to cross the line of getting canned he will slip at some point.

And that just shows how out of touch he is. Vandy is as good as anyone in the Big 10, or Big East outside of Syracuse. He is not only spiteful he is also stupid.

Apparently they're not as good as Wisconsin, who finished 4th in the Big 10, so.....

Apparently they're not as good as Wisconsin, who finished 4th in the Big 10, so.....

 

 

The Big 10 was obviously better than the SEC this year. Vandy finished 3rd in the SEC. There's a reason Wisconsin was the higher seed.

Could it be arranged that the grumpy old IU coach could announce the game next week? I want him to have a front row seat!

He finds a away not to cross the line of getting canned he will slip at some point.

 

He is Jimmy the Greek in waiting. What a pitiful, sad man.

Apparently they're not as good as Wisconsin, who finished 4th in the Big 10, so.....

 

 

 

Yeah clearly Wisconsin was way better than Vandy. I mean they dominated them. Wait what? Vandy attempted a game winning shot in a game the refs bailed Wisconsin out of? Lets not be dumb an act like Wisconsin outclassed Vandy. They won a coin flip.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.