Personal Favorite.....

iPapi

.......post I've read on this board.

See Below:

I love how easily each other's fans are offended by comments such as "we're clicking on all cylinders" or "we have the total package" -- as if the other team does not.

At this point in the season, it's clearly safe to say that BOTH teams are clicking on all cylinders, BOTH teams have the total package to win the state title, BOTH teams are well coached, BOTH teams have a loyal and vocal fan base, and BOTH teams are hungry to win the title. If you have players on your team that aren't hungry to win a state title, check their pulse and send them home Saturday morning.

How anyone can say one team has more than the other in any of the above categories is beyond me. Anyone who claims such is wrong. I'd much rather read about the X's and O's of this game from the knowledgable posters and see the rah-rah guys checked at the door.

Rah Rah is what highschool sports is all about for most people until the kids start getting payed to play it will probably remain that way on this level. Nothing like people who live and die by their school no matter what, that is one of the reasons our sport attracts so many fans and what makes the game so great.